Official Bitcoin Thread

You have to give institutions time to unload their coins to retail investors. It takes more than 1 day.

Damn guess institutions were behind these big moves since day 1 then. If you believe that the market is always manipulated and that TA is a waste of time, why even bother paying attention to the market? Why would you even consider putting money into something where you believe your internal locus of control is low? I don’t understand

I've been sleeping.. just checked coin base and binance. And I know some of you dudes are way up right now..

Just threw some money at a couple coins.. I've been holding I'd down with eth since 2017

Damn guess institutions were behind these big moves since day 1 then. If you believe that the market is always manipulated and that TA is a waste of time, why even bother paying attention to the market? Why would you even consider putting money into something where you believe your internal locus of control is low? I don’t understand

The only alternative would be to put all my money, including retirement savings, under a mattress. All financial markets are manipulated, including crypto.

Don't get me wrong, I hope we see a $2 Trillion market cap. I like a gradual rise like we are seeing today, that gives me more confidence that we are seeing a real long term move higher and that the bottom is in.

The only alternative would be to put all my money, including retirement savings, under a mattress. All financial markets are manipulated, including crypto.

Yes, I do agree that markets are manipulated, but that doesn’t mean you’re at the mercy of said institutions. You gotta take what the market gives and right now the market is showing strength, manipulated or not. Crypto has been notorious for these huge moves, most of that is because the market is still young. The crypto market cap is minuscule compared to other markets.

Well, when bitcoin IS 80k...how much u think the top 5 coins will be?!?! Easily LTC will be 1k #keepstackin

I dont think those are going to be the same top 5 coins by the time BTC is 80k. from 2 to 5 that is.

LTC may still beast though especially with the privacy its bringing and halving

^^ Indeed. But ltc historically is the "silver" of bitcoin "gold". It is on the most exchanges, if not all, where bitcoin is on. This means volume, liquidity, and transaction wise....it'll be hard to see it fall off...but yes, true true my G

ETC With that 70%+ doh!!

A815B380-E31C-4179-91C1-0C27BF4C87B8.jpeg

Those average $4 buys 2 months ago are now worth 2x, just like that.

Word. Instead of having $ sitting in a bank, why not take that $100-200 risk (paycheck dca'ing) and buying crypto? where else you can have the possibility of these kinds of returns? The risk:reward just too damn high vs earning that .004% annually. #operationstackola

Word. Instead of having $ sitting in a bank, why not take that $100-200 risk (paycheck dca'ing) and buying crypto? where else you can have the possibility of these kinds of returns? The risk:reward just too damn high vs earning that .004% annually. #operationstackola
They made fun of us a few pages back for buying etc.... lol

Back
Top Bottom