Official Bitcoin Thread

well-thats-gotta.jpg

fyi - i setup a matrixai (MAN token) masternode. feel its a great hedge either way the market goes....if it goes down, i just keep accumulating...if market goes up, then stacks get $$$. if anyone interested, I followed this guide:

Almost done sync'ing w/blockchain....took approx 24hrs on these specs:

**CPU:**6 vCore

**RAM:**16384 MB

**Storage:**320 GB SSD

Screenshot 2019-04-20 at 7.40.50 AM.png

I moved all my man into nano and eth. Just didn’t have the conviction that you did. Props though, hope it pays off big time.

fyi - i setup a matrixai (MAN token) masternode. feel its a great hedge either way the market goes....if it goes down, i just keep accumulating...if market goes up, then stacks get $$$. if anyone interested, I followed this guide:

Almost done sync'ing w/blockchain....took approx 24hrs on these specs:

**CPU:**6 vCore

**RAM:**16384 MB

**Storage:**320 GB SSD

Screenshot 2019-04-20 at 7.40.50 AM.png

Interesting.
I still need to do the coin swap and I don't have 10,000 MAN lol but this sounds good.
Did you set up a PC for this that you always leave on?

Interesting.
I still need to do the coin swap and I don't have 10,000 MAN lol but this sounds good.
Did you set up a PC for this that you always leave on?

I work in IT so we always get VPS credits from aws, azure, vultr.....I have enough credits for approx 5months, so went with vultr VPS. I'll reassess in 5months to see if this is something I"ll keep doing, but so far so good. YES...you'll have to keep it on 24/7 and have a dedicated IP (static).

rewards past 2days of MAN:

Screenshot 2019-04-22 at 7.20.26 AM.png

Gonna have sex with these nano coins.

Eth lagging gives y’all chances to stack. It’ll be $200 quickly when Btc crosses 6k

I work in IT so we always get VPS credits from aws, azure, vultr.....I have enough credits for approx 5months, so went with vultr VPS. I'll reassess in 5months to see if this is something I"ll keep doing, but so far so good. YES...you'll have to keep it on 24/7 and have a dedicated IP (static).

rewards past 2days of MAN:

Screenshot 2019-04-22 at 7.20.26 AM.png
Now this I can get behind. Spinning up a cloud server and watch it go to work without killing your electric bill.

45 MAN for staking 10,000 in 2 days is a actually really good. Those are great rewards. I'm going to have to compare providers and see that the prices are for the specs but unfortunately, i don't get no free cloud credits.

Back
Top Bottom