Official Bitcoin Thread

Bitcoin moving on up. Shout out to the guy I was going back and forth with about whether this rally was real. You were right and i was wrong, and this is an instance where I am happy to be wrong. This is the real bull market, a nice quiet and steady rise month after month.
Holding those gains, making higher lows. Still a good time to start adding in and nibbling on dips.

I made the mistake of checking my alt portfolio today out of curiosity :lol: one of the coins I dropped 1k on is now worth 6 cents :wow:

I think alts will have their time to shine again eventually, people will always be drawn to the lower cost and more potential for 100xing their money. It's gonna take some time though.
TBH these 100x numbers are delusional, the market will never fly like that again without extreme manipulation.

Cash as in fiat in your hand and getting bitcoin? or just "cash" in your bank account to bitcoin? If the latter, coinbase using bank/debit is instant. not sure if that answers your question.

https://blog.coinbase.com/buy-and-sell-immediately-and-higher-daily-limits-59362573b541

Yes cash as in debit/credit card. I got something I want to buy online real quick and they give 15% off if I use bitcoin.. I also don't have a minimum purchase amount if I use Bitcoin. I'm rather new and just want to use it for this one purchase. Also could coinbase be used for purchase like a paypal or is it just a converter of sorts?

Coinbase is just the middle ground that lets you buy the basic crypto’s. You can send crypto to people from there like PayPal if you need to.

Just bought some Bitcoin only about $150 worth. Was thinking of making a purchase but now I'm wondering if I should let it sit and see what happens? Not sure. But coinbase is saying I have to wait 4 days before I can access all the funds so I guess I'll figure it out by then..

Be careful with CashApp. They are randomly banning peoples account for buying certain amounts of BTC and withdrawing it elsewhere. Only way to not get banned is leave it there.

Its stupid, i know...
I haven't tried to withdraw any BTC from cash app so I need to look into this, but it's how I buy :lol: BTC for dummies I call it

Which alts peak your interest?

I started accumulating nano and i'm pretty heavy on the interoperability coins (aion, icon)

The slow pump to 50k. Gonna be lots of selling pressure at 6k - 6.5k. Buying all the dips until 10k

Ethereum has been quiet for months.... good time to accumulate.... also accumulate alts that had a run up earlier and have fallen back since. Need more ADA , TRX and ETC in my bags and I'll be ok...

EOS seems to have died down on hype since last year. I like the project but I'm not sure about its value vs Ethereum or Tron...

Bch is the ultimate troll coin but I think it might be a big winner in the next run up as well... never bought any but I might some fakoshis for the gains...

I remember getting into crypto November 2017 thinking bitcoin would be at 100k by now... lol

Last edited:
Which alts peak your interest?

I started accumulating nano and i'm pretty heavy on the interoperability coins (aion, icon)

I reference this and add to my portfolio. This is a supposed leak of what DACC (acquired by BAKKT last week) of what will be listed initially on launch....look at the tokens below. 13 different blockchains (which makes sense) and 100s tokens due to erc20 integration, so ETH is a good play.

bakkt-dacc.png

Can't wait until they fix production issues on the ledger nano x...

I wanted a trezor model T but it lacks some of the coins i'm holding

i'm tempted to pull out all my investments and end this crypto run. I would be taking about a $1K loss but getting a few K back. I don't really need the money but it could help with travel plans this summer and I'm kind of losing faith in crypto. What do you think I should do?

i'm tempted to pull out all my investments and end this crypto run. I would be taking about a $1K loss but getting a few K back. I don't really need the money but it could help with travel plans this summer and I'm kind of losing faith in crypto. What do you think I should do?

It seems like you're saying your money could be put to better use, so I'd say go with your gut.

Curious tho, What is making you lose faith in crypto?

It seems like you're saying your money could be put to better use, so I'd say go with your gut.

Curious tho, What is making you lose faith in crypto?
yea you put it in better words. I don't need the money but it would cover my whole trip and maybe have a bit left over.

I haven't really thought it fully through but I got in around mid-2017 and saw that huge pop, I just feel like crypto as a whole should be in a better place than it is now. Maybe my expectations are too high since I saw that run that BTC hit $20K+

Back
Top Bottom