Official Bitcoin Thread

i'm tempted to pull out all my investments and end this crypto run. I would be taking about a $1K loss but getting a few K back. I don't really need the money but it could help with travel plans this summer and I'm kind of losing faith in crypto. What do you think I should do?

1k loss. Must be nice

yea you put it in better words. I don't need the money but it would cover my whole trip and maybe have a bit left over.

I haven't really thought it fully through but I got in around mid-2017 and saw that huge pop, I just feel like crypto as a whole should be in a better place than it is now. Maybe my expectations are too high since I saw that run that BTC hit $20K+

If you haven't been keeping track there has been plenty of improvements/maturity in this space since the all time high, just go back a handful of pages and DYOR as well. Recovery takes time and we've seen some positive price action within the last month. You have not sold yet, which probably means you have a decent risk tolerance, but if you'd rather use the money for a life experience then that is not a bad reason to sell. You can always get back in when you personally feel more confident in this space.

If you haven't been keeping track there has been plenty of improvements/maturity in this space since the all time high, just go back a handful of pages and DYOR as well. Recovery takes time and we've seen some positive price action within the last month. You have not sold yet, which probably means you have a decent risk tolerance, but if you'd rather use the money for a life experience then that is not a bad reason to sell. You can always get back in when you personally feel more confident in this space.
I've been monitoring this thread and seeing some improvement in the market but maybe its the coins I hold that's making me lose faith. XRP, XLM, DRGN

Who said it's not hackable?
A couple people in the thread indicated that the value of the blockchain. Dont have time to go back and quote particular people at the moment. (If you were responding to my question, if not disregard my statement :lol:)

Shouldn't the blockchain prevent this since it's not hackable?

Blockchain = ledger

You can "see/view" the transactions aka the hack.....what hackers will do next is "wash" or use a "mixer" to mix the btc with others in a pool to make them "clean". Sounds familiar?? $$

You can use a wallet like wasabi, that uses btc cojoin to mix ur btc/addresses and get fresh new btc address with no history.

Blockchain = ledger

You can "see/view" the transactions aka the hack.....what hackers will do next is "wash" or use a "mixer" to mix the btc with others in a pool to make them "clean". Sounds familiar?? $$

You can use a wallet like wasabi, that uses btc cojoin to mix ur btc/addresses and get fresh new btc address with no history.
Good looks, that was my next question lol.

Hello 6k.

74C72299-E061-4F57-9CBA-70215D5F8600.jpeg

What's best site I could use to convert bch to regular Bitcoin? Tried this site called side shift but it said the US was blocked from use

Back
Top Bottom