Official Bitcoin Thread

Do you need that money to pay any bills? No? Leave it and let it reach the highs.

i really should of listened to my instincts on this one. Instead i’m down 17% now. Would of been great to rebuy at this price.

edit: my quote didn’t work. original post was me saying i’m up 32% and asking opinions if i should sell.

Hey it is what it is. You gotta figure out what your plan is. But if you sold and it continued higher you’d be upset about that too. Me personally, at this stage in the price action, I’m not caring about small gains and pullbacks. I’m building my position and waiting for ath’s to start selling into.

Hey it is what it is. You gotta figure out what your plan is. But if you sold and it continued higher you’d be upset about that too. Me personally, at this stage in the price action, I’m not caring about small gains and pullbacks. I’m building my position and waiting for ath’s to start selling into.

yeah i’m in HODL forever mode so not an issue just saying typical investor overreactions cuz you know that’s how everyone feels in the moment

What did he say?

4chan-anon.png

"Facebook isn't a company, it's a country with over 2 billion people."

Wow

Is dai the tether of coinbase? Y’all trust it to trade your btc and alts into when you want to sit out during dips like this?

Back
Top Bottom