Official Bitcoin Thread

Made about $40k from BTC so far, was investing when it was around $300/BTC, also own some ETC as well...I still feel like its a good time to buy BTC, should hit 10k by the end of the year if not sooner...

Guess it's time for me to throw my hat into this cryptocurrency ring now that I've done a little bit of research. Just downloaded both Coinbase & CoPay. Looking to invest in Litecoin.

Guess it's time for me to throw my hat into this cryptocurrency ring now that I've done a little bit of research. Just downloaded both Coinbase & CoPay. Looking to invest in Litecoin.

Great coin to get your feet wet.....its not volatile, high volume, and I only see it going up. Good luck, and welcome aboard the train/rocketship

Never understood internet's love with Litecoin.
Best case you double your money in 3 months, worst case you lose half your stack in 3 months...........
Better coins out there. But to each's own

Been trading aeon since mid august. Made about 15k in early October and been losing it little by little ever since :lol::smh:

So unpredictable..

I was just reading that a wallet is going to put hard caps for gains/loses in a day.

Not sure why would anyone want to do this unless they want time to make a decision that will benefit a specific group when it comes to loses.

Gold does not back the US Dollar. Nothing backs the US Dollar other than the US Government saying it's worth something. It's literally a piece of paper with some printing on it backed by some sort of vague 'promise' of value. The US Dollar WAS backed by gold when it was introduced, but that is no longer the case...the US was taken off the gold standard in 1971 I believe. Consequently, the government and big banks can manipulate the value however they see fit. Bitcoin cannot be manipulated by anyone (unless that 'anyone' owns more than 51% of the mining power).

It's just like anything - something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. And at this point, a lot of people are willing to pay $7k for a bitcoin so that is (generally) what it's worth.

I'm sure it's been suggested in here before, but if not - give this a listen. This guy is a master at explaining Bitcoin:

My biggest fear is the sec/feds coming down and banning exchanges here in the states. If that happens its a wrap.

With the upcoming btc fork, this is a damn good read....if you prepare and make the right moves, and it goes your way + a little luck...you can maybe turn your 1bitcoin into 10x....so possibly $100k

https://www.yours.org/content/predi...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

i hear what you saying....but if you have 10+btc, why not take the 1btc risk and prep for BCH dominant chain? I'm just letting peeps see the opportunity to make crazy $$$ on a semi low risk.

BCH bros. I left you all the blueprint. next couple days/week will be interesting. But having over 4billion in volume in 24hours for BCH says something....

IsQpZha.jpg

Crypto world is like gambling.

Everyone only posts their winning bet slips. No one posts their losses.

Remember that.

BCH bros. I left you all the blueprint. next couple days/week will be interesting. But having over 4billion in volume in 24hours for BCH says something....

IsQpZha.jpg

If you don’t mind me asking, what exchange are you buying BCH on? I’m trying to get back into crypto, would like to have at least one BCH in my portfolio. Appreciate the help!

If you don’t mind me asking, what exchange are you buying BCH on? I’m trying to get back into crypto, would like to have at least one BCH in my portfolio. Appreciate the help!

Coinmarketcap lists the exchanges that coins are traded on. Lots of choices for BCH.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets

Binance isn't the highest in volume, but it has a nice mobile app and they seem to be quickest to list the latest ICOs. If you don't have an account yet: https://www.binance.com/?ref=10221925

Gonna be very interesting when coinbase users get their BCH

indeed. jaxx just did their airdrop/claim of BCH. happy to see that this morning :smile:

exchange - i used bittrex than transferred them to my Trezor

I fear all this propaganda and politics is going to be downfall of crypto. If BCH succeeds, imagine how easy it would be to manipulate with real institutional money behind a takeover.

Back
Top Bottom