Official Bitcoin Thread

Wow so much good info was given in the past week LOL!!

I was calling TRX = T-REX

didn't even know it was TRON until today

I'm gonna' go with T-Rex I'm living in Jurassic Park over here... TWRECKING CREW

only thing is I'm thouroughly confused about cashing out on Binance so I'm not trying to lose coins forever

Do you guys buy alt coins in binance then transfer them to the wallet? If so, what is the benefit of moving it into the wallet compared to leaving it in binance. Are the coins still active in the wallet as well?

Looks like Binance has rewarded me with some Super Bitcoin & Bitcoin X. Need to read up on them because I don't ish. (if anybody can give me a quick rundown on these two, that would be appreciated)

Currently holding onto 9.5K in Tron, 1K in FunFair & 41 Iota.

If you leave coins on the exchange (any exchange) you risk losing your coins if the exchange gets hacked.

It’s not worth leaving them there if you have size and long term prospects. Short term, smaller amounts, go for it if you dare.

Props to Marmour CryptoGawd for putting me on to Blockfolio

tenor.gif

So you can transfer it to a wallet after buying and it will still go up in value while in the wallet?

When you think of all the times you thought about getting into cryptocoins, but didn't :lol: ..............

drinking-vodka.gif

After goofing on Bitcoin, last time I considered it I had a tuition refund check and Litecoin was sitting at like $1.80, and I talked myself outta it. :smh: :rofl:

I'm happy for you brahs doe, srs.

But real talk, if I was a broke boy, I would be in here errrrday being salty and hating

How many of y’all taking out loans on Salt to gamble?

The stipulations of these loans are unbelievable... :lol:

All these "I wish" posts. My homie is sick that he ain't cop litecoin when I told him about it when it was $20

Think back, is $20 or $5 or whatever these early coins are worth really gonna break the bank? Is that gonna hurt even a week from now.

Shoot, just skip the next Yeezy release and put that money towards alt coins. I'm sure one coin will break $220.

It's a numbers game fellas. Something is bound to hit. Stop being cheap and spending money on useless things before investing that first.

Back
Top Bottom