Official Bitcoin Thread

Just from looking at past trends the market appears to be slow in Q1 and the activity looks like it doesn't pick up much until mid Q2. Just my observation for the market as a whole. Sure there will be moons here and there but not to the degree we've been seeing over the last 3 months.

Who knows though... maybe with crypto's mainstream notoriety increasing the slow first Q1 trend might get bucked this year.

Really want to have xrp as the majority of my portfolio but by the time I get money up in coinbase who knows what the price will be. Thinking about just going all in on tron and neo

Another tip for people starting since time is of the essence when learning about this stuff is changing the video speed on YouTube videos

I watched so many videos but a lot of them are long so I bumped them up to x1.5 speed. If the speaker already speaks fast or the topic is complicated then I lower it to x1.25.
It may sound fast at first but it will sound normal after a while.

I saved a lot of time doing this.

Yea, I'm going to invest in it.
Who are the competitors though because I couldn't find any doing exactly the same thing.

Yeah I like how telcoin is going about it through telecom. Zephyr is doing something similar. Someone mentioned ETN idk if thats accurate though.

omiseGO and Stellar Lumens also mentioned on reddit

Last edited:
Need more sub 200 LTC...lets goo

Fellas, remember if you copping through bank account on coinbase, to transfer any funds before executing the trade. I know someone in here got burned on that

Yeah I like how telcoin is going about it through telecom. Zephyr is doing something similar. Someone mentioned ETN idk if thats accurate though.

omiseGO and Stellar Lumens also mentioned on reddit

for the life of me i cant understand why this concept is valuable my industry knowledge is limited but can any explain the value prop plainly?

pretty sad i know

Can't lie, these dips are depressing. Bought some of BTC when it was around $14.5k thinking it could stabilize around there, and to see it drop around $13.5k is :smh: but I'm hopeful.

Can't lie, these dips are depressing. Bought some of BTC when it was around $14.5k thinking it could stabilize around there, and to see it drop around $13.5k is :smh: but I'm hopeful.
man you just got to hold alot of people saying bitcoin going to 100k. last sat I had to watch my $711 eth hit $490. I was like sweet baby jesus !

Patience is everything, man.

I went down to start with a couple of cops, but with crypto I feel like all you have to do is wait. Give it some time, and if you've been doing your due diligence, you'll recover.

The good (and bad) thing about Bitcoin is how quickly it falls or grows. You could be back at even in a solid 10 minutes if the market is jumping.:lol:

Just sell when it goes on another run like it did on Tuesday then buy back in when it dips.

for the life of me i cant understand why this concept is valuable my industry knowledge is limited but can any explain the value prop plainly?

pretty sad i know

Here's how I understand it. They are trying to reduce the costs and time it takes for international remittances ($500B market). Telcoin is targeting lower income populations who have cell phones but no bank accounts- CEO says 1.2B have bank accounts vs 5B with cell phones. Typically someone would use Western Union - would be charged a big fee and can take a week. Telcoin is an instant transaction and only charges .5% when you exchange fiat to telcoin or vice versa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom