Official Bitcoin Thread

I think kraken. Minimum buy is 30 xrp. Not sure how legit the site is but I found it through ripple.com

This the only thing I’m drinking from now on

Attachments

• 0CC37DBB-C2CC-43CA-983B-3C7B47AC95A3.jpeg
    0CC37DBB-C2CC-43CA-983B-3C7B47AC95A3.jpeg
    804.4 KB · Views: 15
I slept on SALT. It was $11 when I first saw it and now it’s $17. I’m hoping it drops a little after New Years so I can buy

So what’s the verdict on Stellar? Has there been any news/rumors about any big moves from them?

Looking for something new to add to the portfolio, it’s got a bil+ circulation like ripple so the expectations are in the same whereabouts.

So what’s the verdict on Stellar? Has there been any news/rumors about any big moves from them?

Looking for something new to add to the portfolio, it’s got a bil+ circulation like ripple so the expectations are in the same whereabouts.
I Know nothing of them except that its a fork off ripple. my coworker got in stellar at 2 cents tho kinda hating lol

Newbie here but where can you buy stuff like stellar or salt or some of the other stuff there? Through bitcoin?

Newbie here but where can you buy stuff like stellar or salt or some of the other stuff there? Through bitcoin?
welcome, you can buy stellar or SALT and other alt-coins through exchanges like binance. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13592609

if you're buying through coinbase, to avoid fees, send it to GDAX (same login as coinbase) and then send it to binance. Then u can buy whatever coins u want with your BTC or ETH

I’m logged in through Coinbase and now binance, so basically add funds then transfer to to btc and it will be there? Sorry for the questions, moving money from my bank to Coinbase to binance/btc correct?

Back
Top Bottom