Official Bitcoin Thread

Strongly contemplating stockpiling some DENT... :emoji_thinking:. It's slow at work right now, my hands are idle and the impulse is kicking in!

My only goal is hodl. Im going down with the ship if it sink **** it lol

Especially when you're playing with house money. LET IT RIDE!!!

yeah my eth transfer from coinbase to kucoin is taking its sweet time.. trying to pick up some snovio

You guys think it's better to snag ETH at the current price via CB and lock in that rate, if you're gonna have to wait a few days for bank deposit to clear, or transfer that money to the CB USD wallet instead in the hopes that ETH goes lower when the transfer clears? (It's going towards alts on BN either way)

Last edited:
Check out @GDAX’s Tweet:

Ripple ain't coming to coinbase any time soon

TBH I think XRP will be fine without coinbase. And it could be healthier for the marketcap/"bubble"

I'm hoping they add XLM, TRX, ADA, or something.

But chances are... It'll be NEO or Monero or something. Which is still cool...

For everyone having ETH issues, Gemini has an alert also.

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 3.49.53 PM.png

anybody holding POE (POE.et)? Solid tech with some credible backers... i believe this and TRX(Tron) will moon

Law says we pay gains on crypto to crypto trades too. How it can be enforced who knows, sounds like an adminstrative nightmare

Nope. It's a dub or just taking really look.

FYI, Ltc transfers from coinbase to binance. Took a few minutes. Sell LTC for eth/btc on binance and cop the other coins

Seems like the fastest method at this point. I'll eat the fees

Exactly how I've been transferring to Binance and buying for a few days now. Just so much faster.

Smh at Merril Lynch.

Go ahead, Merril - do your thing while Goldman Sachs is setting up a Crypto currency trading desk lol.

Attachments

• IMG_9451.PNG
    IMG_9451.PNG
    623.9 KB · Views: 24
Buying the silver/gold with BTC might be my loophole from these taxes...

Exchange it at a merchant or coin shop, they don’t ask for information..

Back
Top Bottom