Official Bitcoin Thread

Finally bought a small *** fraction of a bitcoin today will see

Because I use Robinhood for stocks but they are not offering their crypto currency part of their app to Texas at least at first

If Robinhood allows selling cryto and cashing out to bank accounts like how stocks work without fees.. Its really game over.

Havent cashed out yet but i can only imagine multiple fees and steps to do so.

just got the robinhood app just in case they start putting crypto on it.
If Robinhood allows selling cryto and cashing out to bank accounts like how stocks work without fees.. Its really game over.

Havent cashed out yet but i can only imagine multiple fees and steps to do so.

Finally bought a small *** fraction of a bitcoin today will see

Because I use Robinhood for stocks but they are not offering their crypto currency part of their app to Texas at least at first

Is RobinHood good? Not too educated on this. But I use Betterment and Wealthfront.

How does RobinHood compare?

Is RobinHood good? Not too educated on this. But I use Betterment and Wealthfront.

I haven’t used any of the other apps yet but it makes investing really simple and their news articles that they post at the end of each trading day is beneficial

I hope they make crypto currency as easy because right now I’m using Coinbase haven’t done anything with that platform so I can’t speak on it

Havent used betterment or wealthfront. All i know is RH doesnt have a minimum requirement to trade stocks or fees. Plus using somones referral gets both parties a random stock. Best I've gotten was xiriusXM but my boy got FB. Pm me for referral. You get a stock just for signing up. No trade required. Lol

Last edited:
Qlc looks decent right now. Gotta break throug that pump high it made earlier today to rebuild the uptrend. Could be worth the risk, held the .30s well. No position though. Dyor.

Back
Top Bottom