Official Bitcoin Thread

Maybe the /user/waffleshodl on /cc was telling the truth..

edit: he pretty much said the next week or two is gonna be a bloodbath

Could be wrong but I don't see this going much too lower. Those that are in losses and looking to get out probably already did, most still holding are long term believers or are just not gonna bother selling at this point.

Could be wrong but I don't see this going much too lower. Those that are in losses and looking to get out probably already did, most still holding are long term believers or are just not gonna bother selling at this point.

I'm out at around Bitcoin $2K. I'll chalk it up as a loss and I'll be done with crypto fkd good.

Sounds smart when that would probably be the bottom for bitcoin. If you aren’t willing to add to something on a dip, you’re in it for the wrong reasons.

I wonder if there are any of those dividend paying coins that are now low enough that you can make some profit?

He guy has funds locked up by coinbase and can’t pay his taxes so he’s using y’all as pawns to donate to him.
He already mentioned what happened to that issue. Coinbase is a pos.

The 76+ millie xvg donation hasnt moved from wallet. You can check it.

He already mentioned what happened to that issue. Coinbase is a pos.

The 76+ millie xvg donation hasnt moved from wallet. You can check it.
Whatever. It’s a four cent lotto ticket. But you wont make the level of potential return you would from a non ****coin. Just don’t fall for the hype and be one of those people who bagholds forever in regret.

Only looking to add to existing holdings during this down turn.

ONT holding up real well considering the state of the market.

This is awful. My God I didn't think it'll drop below 8k. I put in some extra $$ at about 8900. And see it drop more

Back
Top Bottom