Official Bitcoin Thread

You’re sitting here actually believing that a huge partnership exists from a guy who literally asked for money to announce it and hen delayed he announcement. Do you know how finance works? People don’t ask for donations to announce them.

Not to mention the rogue miner hacking the system and the fix used was copy and pasted for three year old code. Cmon b.

You’re sitting here actually believing that a huge partnership exists from a guy who literally asked for money to announce it and hen delayed he announcement. Do you know how finance works? People don’t ask for donations to announce them.

Not to mention the rogue miner hacking the system and the fix used was copy and pasted for three year old code. Cmon b.

He really understands how verge works though so it's ok

Been sitting on some XVG for sometime so its nice to finally see some movement. But I'm not sure i believe what the founders are pitching but it cant get any worse for me so I' ready

Its specualtiob at this point but im not claiming there is orbisnt a partner like you.. Will ride this eave until said date..

You really believe their partner tokenpay covered about 80% of donation if they didnt know partnership exist? And dig hard enough, its been said donation also came from Binance wallet. For you to Sit here and acutually claiming no partnership exist is beyond me. No one knows if there is or there isnt a partner. If there are terms to not allow them to say anything before said date. No one knows.. And i for one wont be taking your word for it.

As far as the crowdfund.. It started with XVG integration with ledger nano S. Websites etc .. Xvg is an opensource project. Not a company. No CEO. Nothing.
People gotta eat somehow right? It was a 10mil xvg ask prior to Partnership talks then was changed to 75mil xvg needed to be raise, Ill let you do your DD if you want to know.

Miner hacks.. No effect on my xvg wallet. Dont even care.
There were eth hacks ltc hacks.. No one talks about. Xvg was just in the spotlight thats why it was talked about.

For you to really say there isnt a partner without proof says alot. Come b.

I'll leave it at that. As i said. Waiting for date of said partnership with finger on the sell button if the NYE fiasco happens. Good luck with your bag. Call my investment a **** coin.. But im still up 10x in these markets. Peace.

Moved majority of my portfolio into NEO.

Lets see if it pays off within a few years.
I like NEO too but I would diversify.

At least into Ontology which has very close ties with NEO and is a third of the market cap.

Look out also for NEX and Switcheo.

Im the biggest XVG hater Im here to tell you guys that yall actually have to buy it, at least for the short-term. I got something confirmed to me, this is going to be Kim Kardashian break-the-internet type ****

Im the biggest XVG hater Im here to tell you guys that yall actually have to buy it, at least for the short-term. I got something confirmed to me, this is going to be Kim Kardashian break-the-internet type ****

Agree. Hate XVG or not, were here to make $ . short term hold until announcement and sell in my opinion is a good play.. An opportunity to the ride the pump while still hating xvg.

sup. first post in here. wtf are all these diff currencies? how/where do you buy? All i know is gdax and coinbase

I like NEO too but I would diversify.

At least into Ontology which has very close ties with NEO and is a third of the market cap.

Look out also for NEX and Switcheo.
Gonna be higher than that once CMC updates the circulating supply. ****ing crazy if you signed up for the newsletter and held you'd be up 4k+..JUST FOR SIGNING UP FOR A NEWS LETTER...

Fusion (FSN) is finally moving...

You got a good position in?
I been looking into it and would like to get in but no fiat.

If it's better than Wanchain like people say it is and is only at 100m then 10x easy in a bull market IMO.

Wanchain's already done a 12x but ICO's are coming on it while Fusion has only done a 2x so more room to grow and mainnet is in June.

My FOMO senses are tingling right now.

Back
Top Bottom