Official Bitcoin Thread

Litecoin has been the one coin showing the most resilience in the past months....been holding steady without huge dips and now it started to climb...seems like the market is ramping up for a possible bull run...

Here is my question, if the market jumps again like it did almost 2 years ago...would those that Hodld, cash out then and risk another wild dip and bear market...

Seeing some action right now. Huge volume spike, very bullish behavior, no real resistance until much higher.

Guys so I finally logged in to my binance account after about 5 months and I see that I have bittorrent coins. Where did they come from?

Funny how it started out as a replacement to payment processors like visa now they are co-opting it.

Coinbase pro is having some issues, can't see updated price for the past few hours.

Rich already took this stuff over it’s just a matter of the governments letting the adoption transition fully. Jump on board, ride the wave, get paid and move on. Good time to start back in right now, especially if we hold 5k.

Well I'm definitely late then :lol: guess I'll have to try grabbing some penny coins and hope for the best. Got a couple bucks in btc but I haven't checked it in a few months and dont plan too. I'll let my kids fight over whatever it is when I pass.

Kinda like when FTL invested a 100m's in GOAT. :lol: when btc really takes off the rich will take it over as well.
They’ll make us a lot of money if we buy now... in 5 to 10 years we’ll be middle age men with a nice portfolio and the Hurd will be buying 25000 satoshis for 100 dollars...

In five to ten years usd coin and euro coin will be the real deal and bitcoin will just be the equivalent of gold. Most of these alts will not be around by then.

Back
Top Bottom