Official Bitcoin Thread

What Alts yall back into? Outside the usual suspects I mean.
Finally bought sum xrp off Coinbase.. Going to buy xrp and eth for the next few weeks. Need more trx, eth, ada, and etc.

Outside the box? Siacoin, Ethos, and Dent next week I’ll see where we are at before I start any real buying, I see us going back to 6k before we go to 10k.

Last edited:
Would it be a mistake to sell eth and take some profits to wait for it to dip further and buy again? Or do you guys think this is the lowest it will get?

I'm big fan of ETH for LONG. Ethereum 2.0 coming out switching to POS instead of POW. They make more than 5,000,000 ETH currently annually, after ethereum 2.0 will go down to 100,000 eth annually. Will take >2 years, but supply and demand after that should push eth price higher

2 year bull market.

If we dip down to 5k I’m gonna go into other investments and try to stick to only BTC.

Fam I’m watching hardddd and just waiting for the best entry point I can catch to dip 3k into BTC and forget about it for a couple of years...lol

Remember when ETH was $88 in December :smh:
giphy.gif

The probability that you’ll catch a bottom is very low. Also, when momentum is to the downside nobody wants to buy.

Back
Top Bottom