Official Bitcoin Thread

Attachments

• IMG_3088.jpg
    IMG_3088.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 56
I got in BTC at 1600 and did a bunch of icos. this wasnt even the day it hit 20k
Fair enough. I labeled you as one of the many that own $500 and think its going to moon to the point they can retire. I was wrong for that.

There were numerous people in this thread that were over 6 figures. If you go on twitter and look at the people who REALLY trade, you’ll see how much money can be made. Look around more before throwing your weight around.

Apple recently hit a 1T MC. You don’t think btc can do the same?
I never said people dont make money. Lots of people have made a ton of money. My only comment was about $50k by 2020. I just dont think that's realistic so planning around that is foolish imo.

I didn't catch up with everything. I think just about anything is possible. But based on some recent comments I skimmed through, I think a lot of you guys are going to get TOOK for having too much blind faith.

I didn't catch up with everything. I think just about anything is possible. But based on some recent comments I skimmed through, I think a lot of you guys are going to get TOOK for having too much blind faith.
Can't speak for anyone else, but I've been doing my own research and I'm still not confident enough to make any power moves.

Despite the fact that I'm making money, I'll continue to tread lightly.

I never said people dont make money. Lots of people have made a ton of money. My only comment was about $50k by 2020. I just dont think that's realistic so planning around that is foolish imo.
50k is the next wave whether you or Warren buffet. Likes it or not. 50k is conservative compared right the wild prices being thrown around by respected investors and mouthpieces.

www.ccn.com/john-mcafee-maths-bitcoin-1-million-by-2020/amp

www.fxstreet.com/amp/cryptocurrencies/news/bitcoin-will-be-over-1-million-in-7-10-years-according-to-paypal-director-201904160345

As long as everyone bought low when it was low, you will be fine. It's not going to dip back low enough to what it was anytime soon.

With that said, I won big off the fight yesterday and cahsed out in 1k worth of Bitcoin. Now I have about 3k total. By August I'm gonna put in another 2k and be done with Bitcoin and start adding more ETH and look into some alts.

Last edited:
In light of the pizza guy segment I think it would be cathartic to share our biggest crypto L’s thus far.

So for me...

- Not cashing out my cappasity bag for 18k after a $300 dollar buy in at ico...... That’s now worth $200 :smh::rofl:

- Buying $3k of NEO at literally the highest price it’s ever been. Within the hour it was sliding and of course it retraced 90% over the course of last year like the rest of the market.

Moral of the story... HODL is ******ed.

Put a bag on ICX somewhere around last March, thought it'd be the next etheruem, doubt I'm getting that one back :smh:. Live and learn I suppose

Put a bag on ICX somewhere around last March, thought it'd be the next etheruem, doubt I'm getting that one back :smh:. Live and learn I suppose
ICX was my biggest learning lesson. Missed ICO and watched all my circle come up big so i FOMO'd in started to buy around 1.90 and bought and sold all the way up $11 then the Bear market took over...

Currently one of my biggest bags still. Only wish i loaded up more in the the past few months while it was .18-.25 range

Attachments

• IMG_3090.jpg
    IMG_3090.jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 13
ICX was my biggest learning lesson. Missed ICO and watched all my circle come up big so i FOMO'd in started to buy around 1.90 and bought and sold all the way up $11 then the Bear market took over...

Currently one of my biggest bags still. Only wish i loaded up more in the the past few months while it was .18-.25 range

Yeah man :smh:. Been watching videos like this to get my hopes back up :lol:.

But at the end of the day I knew the risks. Everything I invested I was prepared to lose so I'm still holding, and I guess we'll have to see if it'll breakout in this predicted bull market

I'm just not a fan of price predictions. We had price predictions in 2017 when it was going up to $20k that it could easily go up to $100k and we all see what happened.

This time we are to be smarter about how much we put in and still have healthy skepticism. Buy when its red.

Not saying it will get to 50k, but it hit 20k at a time where it was more speculative and definitely a less tangible asset than it is today.

just want to be clear where the use case of cryptocurrency in everyday life

1. Bank the (un banked) - there are almost 2 billion people worldwide who dont have access to a bank account. Bitcoin helps them control their finances at some level

2. Wire transfers are a thing of the past, long are the days of 3-5 busines days to recieve 19,000,000 via wire transfer or waiting to close on a house. A blockchain confirmation can done in 10 mins.

3. Store of value, there are only 21,000,000 bitcoin EVER, do the math

4. One world currency, as long as two parties can agree on its value it can be used as a currency. Not necessarily the only currency but a currency that has no government control. This can cripple the dollar if other countries decide to do trade in bitcoin. Who knows

5. The world is changing and change starts with the way we do business...

What is zelle then? I transfer money to my fam and it takes a second to arrive to them....oh transfers of 19 million

Via my bank app

How can other countries trade bitcoin if there is only a certain amount of them?

Back
Top Bottom