Official Bitcoin Thread

giphy.gif

I’m glad that coins are finally moving but at be same time I feel like we’re all chasing green candles (something I told myself I wouldn’t do again), but it’s hard not to keep filling my bags when I know it will keep going up. Definitely sound like a broken record but I wish I would’ve bought during the bloodshed in December.... just didn’t believe in it and now look where we are now. God dam it lol.

I’m glad that coins are finally moving but at be same time I feel like we’re all chasing green candles (something I told myself I wouldn’t do again), but it’s hard not to keep filling my bags when I know it will keep going up. Definitely sound like a broken record but I wish I would’ve bought during the bloodshed in December.... just didn’t believe in it and now look where we are now. God dam it lol.

Dead @ your screenname...lmaooo

The way I like to see it is, these are still at 30% of their all time highs and many people keep saying when they break those, they’ll double even those highs...so while green now, I think we still in the earlier stages of the bull run....but that’s my hot take, I’m no expert and just going off a guess/gamble.

You’re right about not chasing but you should be if you’re bullish buy dips with the trend. If you’re worried just trade around a core. Buy on a dip, sell a little on a rip.

Should be based on price action and resistance. Little harder to do with crypto but figure out what’s best for you and what you’re holding. If you only have $500 invested it’s pointless to sell under a double. If you have over 10k maybe you peel some off every 10%. Really up to you and your process. Just dont ever buy or sell in lots unless you’re up like 50k or something and wanna just lock it all in.

When ltc is $200?

Chase size and add on dips bruh. These are the mistakes people made in the past.

Looking at a month back the dips don’t seem all that substantial...doubt ETH drops below 200$ again and if it does then that’s my L, I was between ETH and LTC on this purchase, I had stacked LTC at 80$ so figure I’ll drop some on ETH to diversify, didn’t want to put all my eggs on LTC...hopefully I catch a dip on LTC.

For sure but that’s why you start in small and add throughout the trend. Where were you last week when eth was 250? You wanna anticipate the big move not go all in on it.

For sure but that’s why you start in small and add throughout the trend. Where were you last week when eth was 250? You wanna anticipate the big move not go all in on it.

Nah for sure, I’m still a noob and have much more to learn, been accumulating since it crossed over 200$ so is not like I just decided to start now...this was just the biggest bulk I’ve put in

Back
Top Bottom