Official Bitcoin Thread

tenor.gif

Literally me. Everything else is noise speculation blah blah blah blah. Buy a few bags and just be patient man. Forget you even own crypto. It is only a matter of time.

Don’t ever post how much you own FYI

It all depends on how much you can afford to risk. I’d personally be buying in intervals anytime it hits 11k or under. Buy a quarter here a quarter there. Just accumulate without spending all of your money in case it goes lower.

You guys got your strategies ready? I wonder what you guys think of this video.
I never knew how much interest you can get from lending crypto and it's definitely something I'll consider if thing goes well for me during the next bull run, if there is one :lol:

that is genius.

this might be related, if you use btc to buy another crypto and vice versa, are all those transactions taxable? or only when buying back to fiat?

What happened to the volume on btc? Its been steadily in a range. What does it usually indicate?
Consolidation. Could go higher or lower. No one truly knows. This range could be a bottom and we go higher or it could be resistance and we go lower...

Dollar cost averaging will get you in without worrying about everyday prices...

Alt season will eventually catch up at some point. Keep accumulating in good projects that you believe in. I think once we get near the ath alts will explode..

Back
Top Bottom