Official Bitcoin Thread

This Bitcoin ish is made interesting, I bought $50 of Bitcoin back in December, in March April during the pandemic it went down to about 34 bucks now it’s at $98 I need to learn more about this stuff

We hafta stop pretending a paragraph of market research means anything at all in crypto Lol I was here in 2016 when NT had 37 pet projects. They all lost me money, every single one. VE chain,Monaco, etc etc

Anything with a legit use case right now will succeed. 2017 nothing had any use case, it was all just a plan.

Flexa's rails power GeminiPay
The DeFi coins are legit
Oracles are legit

Been "day trading" heavy the past 2 weeks. So far making out with a few hundred in gains (50-80%) a day putting in a few hundred at a time.Now that I'm a bit more confident, I'm putting in $1k+
OXT, ZRX and OMG.

Nice work man. You using leverage?

And i see LINK is pulling back some :nerd:

Nice work man. You using leverage?

And i see LINK is pulling back some :nerd:
Nah, just using my own funds, going by "gut feeling" on certain alts. I hoping a certain pattern I'm noticing continues a little longer so I can rake in more $

i've mentioned it in past posts, but try and learn how to farm yield. it's the craziest thing right now and gains are INSANE....i'm in a few liquidity pools and getting rewards. My favorite/best one is YFLINK....it is ChainLinks version of YFI (which is currently around 13k+ a token).....basically staking your LINKS (you already own)....provide it liquidity pools and you receive YFL rewards....YFL currently at $150+:

The pool i'm on on YFLINK.io is Pool3, and here are the current stats....been farming past few weeks:

======== YFL REWARDS ========
Hourly estimate : 0.0286 YFL = $4.74 (out of total 59.52 YFL)
Daily estimate : 0.6875 YFL = $113.74 (out of total 1428.57 YFL)
Weekly estimate : 4.8128 YFL = $796.18 (out of total 10000 YFL)

Hourly ROI in USD : 0.2537%
Daily ROI in USD : 6.0909%
Weekly ROI in USD : 42.6368%
APY (unstable) : 2217.1155%

Next halving : in 4 days 19 hours 14 minutes 29 seconds

Nah, just using my own funds, going by "gut feeling" on certain alts. I hoping a certain pattern I'm noticing continues a little longer so I can rake in more $

I tip my hat to you. All my gut feeling trades have been L’s :lol:

If you haven’t scoped it already i’d peep the ADA chart.

crazy bros....

YFL

2020-08-21 15_49_28-YF Link (YFL) price, marketcap, chart, and info _ CoinGecko.png

Man. I just sold my stack of chain link 300 coins. Had it since early March. Don’t know if I messed up. I 6 times my initial though

Attachments

• C57DAFE0-D4FB-47B0-9F1C-7F67C3E59063.jpeg
    C57DAFE0-D4FB-47B0-9F1C-7F67C3E59063.jpeg
    311.8 KB · Views: 1,411
i've mentioned it in past posts, but try and learn how to farm yield. it's the craziest thing right now and gains are INSANE....i'm in a few liquidity pools and getting rewards. My favorite/best one is YFLINK....it is ChainLinks version of YFI (which is currently around 13k+ a token).....basically staking your LINKS (you already own)....provide it liquidity pools and you receive YFL rewards....YFL currently at $150+:

The pool i'm on on YFLINK.io is Pool3, and here are the current stats....been farming past few weeks:

======== YFL REWARDS ========
Hourly estimate : 0.0286 YFL = $4.74 (out of total 59.52 YFL)
Daily estimate : 0.6875 YFL = $113.74 (out of total 1428.57 YFL)
Weekly estimate : 4.8128 YFL = $796.18 (out of total 10000 YFL)

Hourly ROI in USD : 0.2537%
Daily ROI in USD : 6.0909%
Weekly ROI in USD : 42.6368%
APY (unstable) : 2217.1155%

Next halving : in 4 days 19 hours 14 minutes 29 seconds
are those numbers based on the total amount of coins stakes or just an average return per one coin

binance.com get those staking rewards. you can also use binance.us where u can connect your bank acct and buy/withdraw straight from your acct.

if you're going to trade erc20 tokens....u gotta go with uniswap...no KYC, and just easy trading using metamask

My Highest money made has been off ETH.
I bought Tesla at $800 and $1300 but sold before this recent rally.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr do you have any recommendations of people to follow on twitter or websites to check out for research, news, etc.

right now all ive got is messari as my only resource and the crap you find on reddit. looking to take things to the next level this bull market and I feel like I already missed some life changing opportunities with yfi and zzz

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr do you have any recommendations of people to follow on twitter or websites to check out for research, news, etc.

right now all ive got is messari as my only resource and the crap you find on reddit. looking to take things to the next level this bull market and I feel like I already missed some life changing opportunities with yfi and zzz

Sure thing. Let me grab info when I get home (driving RT now) and I'll post 👊🏽

Disclaimer: I'm a BTC maxi so these profiles will be geared as such. Regardless though, tons of useful educational content on the shift of the economical landscape and why an alternative currency is needed now more than ever.

For the more technical stuff (which I know a majority of NT doesn't care about):

for latest trends and possible new coins:

boxmining
defidad
cryptozombie

for straight and narrow crypto talk:

datadash
pomp
benjamin cowen

For shillers and moon coins:

bitboy crypto
lark davis
elliotrades

For btc stuff, i agree and listen to all that JL415 JL415 noted. I'm a big fan of planb and preston.

Back
Top Bottom