Official Bitcoin Thread

I bought at $38 today
I think after it breached 40k it means it will get into the 40s
Next wall will be $50k
I dont have disposable income left to help everyone break that wall LOL
Sorry guys its on you now

Word, I was planning on skimming off my profits and moving them to btc and eth.
Why sell? Can you purchase BTC without selling?
I got burned with some alts in 2017 but who knows...some projects may give you nice returns.
Outside of ETH i have about 15% of my portfolio in Alts.

No I can buy without selling.

sometimes when I see those cheap coins that look promising it’s fun to throw some money in them and see what happens.

Got 627 shares of DNT and 56 of REN for the hell of it.

that’s true though, I’m gonna buy btc and eth regardless weekly.

When I bring up btc to people not in the know, they look at me side ways and say they don't know what it is. I tell them you don't need to know what it is, just buy some :smokin

I don’t bring it up except with two friends who are into it and I tell my wife I spent all my money on it (I don’t) to piss her off.

I don’t bring it up except with two friends who are into it and I tell my wife I spent all my money on it (I don’t) to piss her off.
Lol Ive been playing the same joke on my wife. However lately she hasn’t been too upset by it. Takes the fun out of it. She’s starting to become a believer.

I don’t bring it up to anyone anymore so they can’t cry to me if/when they get rekt :lol:. I may mention it one time and that’s it for them to do the leg work.

Let them find out on their own now very early or later on when the whole space is in the multi trillions and coins are in the multi billion marketcap.

Don’t feel bad for investing now. This is the beginning. Digital currency is the future and that should be common sense. Continue to DCA and all of us here will make money. In a matter of weeks, it’s jumped with very little buzz in comparison to our last run. 400k-500k is achievable.

I don’t bring it up to anyone anymore so they can’t cry to me if/when they get rekt :lol:. I may mention it one time and that’s it for them to do the leg work.

Let them find out on their own now very early or later on when the whole space is in the multi trillions and coins are in the multi billion marketcap.

I struggle with this man in 2017 I told as many of my closet friends as I could. I got extremely lucky and caught my initial ETH purchases at like 10.00. once it hit 100 I had to tell my crew.

However, more than a couple of my friends bought in late at what was was ATH.

One of my best friends just made back his initial investment this week (after holding for 2 years), however it looks like it's only up from here til the next crash happens.

**TIP**

I know some of you were asking how to swap tokens (ERC20) to maximize profits......i always suggest Metamask. I think someone mentioned here that they weren't able to swap via mobile, but you can using Metamask built in web3 browser that connects to ONLY ETH Blockchain:

- Launch Metamask Mobile
- Under menu, select Browser
- You will see pre-selected websites and tools for ETH Blockchain ----> DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES
- You will have several options to swap....I prefer Uniswap since its been trusted and most legit
- See below for screen captures

image2.png
image1.png
image0.jpeg

Fap excuse my ignorance but whats the benefit of doing the swaps. I'm a super NOOB when it comes to stuff like that.

Fap excuse my ignorance but whats the benefit of doing the swaps. I'm a super NOOB when it comes to stuff like that.

no problem bro, that is a great question ....also i'm sure it would help peeps....

Benefit of swapping could be a few things:

- catching a moon token
- swapping from one token to another for higher APY's and Staking (eth vs stable coins, ie: DAI, USDC, GUSD)
- some exchanges don't list a particular ERC20 token (token that is on the ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN)....with uniswap, all you need is the contract address, pop it in the swap/token search and if there is liquidity...you can buy straight up
- no need for exchanges. You don't need a middle man. Just swap straight from the liquidity pool
- less RISK since you are making all moves on YOUR WALLET and not having to rely on 3rd party exchange/wallet/site

Hope this helps.

ksteezy ksteezy
Some ltc news for ya.

Flare (@FlareNetworks) Tweeted:
Flare foundation token allocation will be reduced so that 5 Billion FLR can be distributed to LTC participants. Full details to come next week. /2 of 2

Still in the process of converting LTC into ETH and BTC. Gonna keep a few for speculation but I just don’t trust it at this point

no problem bro, that is a great question ....also i'm sure it would help peeps....

Benefit of swapping could be a few things:

- catching a moon token
- swapping from one token to another for higher APY's and Staking (eth vs stable coins, ie: DAI, USDC, GUSD)
- some exchanges don't list a particular ERC20 token (token that is on the ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN)....with uniswap, all you need is the contract address, pop it in the swap/token search and if there is liquidity...you can buy straight up
- no need for exchanges. You don't need a middle man. Just swap straight from the liquidity pool
- less RISK since you are making all moves on YOUR WALLET and not having to rely on 3rd party exchange/wallet/site

Hope this helps.
The no need for exchanges is pretty big imo

I am totally ignorant about money. This has helped me in my conviction with Crypto and lack of trust in FIAT money. A bit long but definitely worth the watch in your spare time.

Back
Top Bottom