Official Bitcoin Thread

ETH
5203C916-8172-42EE-AB20-5762E239F48D.gif

It’s Coinbase. I buy off Coinbase pro because the fees are way less and just peep the prices on Coinbase regular because the interface on pro sucks but it’s worth it to avoid fees.

do they at least have other alt coins on coinbase pro? im using the regular one and just made an account on crypto.com to buy dodge and VET since you cant get them off coinbase regular.

do they at least have other alt coins on coinbase pro? im using the regular one and just made an account on crypto.com to buy dodge and VET since you cant get them off coinbase regular.

nah same coins, doesn’t bother me because I only mess with a few but if you want all the alts it’s not good for that. I just buy the ones in my watchlist.

It’s Coinbase. I buy off Coinbase pro because the fees are way less and just peep the prices on Coinbase regular because the interface on pro sucks but it’s worth it to avoid fees.

nice. Anyexperience orword from blockfi?

thanks mate.

I couldn't find anything on it (correct me if im wrong). Needless to say I commend @polosanddunks because he was right after I looked it up as he has been with other things. South Korea 's biggest bank and Africa's largest bank are doing a CBDC with them.

There are a handful of guys in here that really know what they are talking about and give big plays to make big money or profit but it gets drowned out by the noise. Shout out to them....
I know you didn't really look it up... Cause if you did you would've been astonished at the amount of information. But I'll drop a few links to you all who think ripple isn't here to takeover the way money moves ..

We talking big money talk... Those 3rd world nations ain't gonna put a dent in the universe...

But when France looks like it's down , who else is lined up in the g20?

www.fxstreet.com/amp/cryptocurrencies/news/jerome-powell-confirms-the-fed-is-studying-stablecoin-risks-as-ripple-dives-in-the-ring-for-cbdcs-support-202101150712

Connection with IMF???

Ripple at the world economic forum???

My job here is done.....

Im feeling LUNA/MIR/ANC combo Do Kwon is that dude

MIR you can cop stocks pair with UST and earn an APY. Or stake MIR for great APY. Or stake UST on ANC i believe for 20 + % apy

Another triple threat.
SOL/OXY/SRM

DOT ecosystem sleepers
XRT (gas for robotics)
PCX (earn btc transactions by setting up a vault once live .might handle parachains that ksm and DOT dont handle next year
EWT (defi for energy sector/clean energy bitcoin mining)
RING/KTON/ XOR (fapmaster mentioned these a year or more ago shout out to him hes the real mvp)
AUCTION
Edgeware

BTC related
STX
REN (need 100k REN to start up darknode to earn btc transactions)

Smart Contract sleepers
KDA AVAX CHR SOUL/KCAL

Gaming
ALICE (decentraland competitor)

NFT sleepers
TVK
Lukso (creator of erc20 token)

DATA
Arweave (permanent data)
Aleph
CRU
Filecoin may still be #1 alot of miners in China are looking to this being major

Upcoming
CERE
MINA
Karura
Kilt
Acala

My ulitmate sleeper
BCH!!

Anybody wanna help me 1 on 1 if they have time. I don't know how to setup the thing where it automatically sells my coins if it dips below a certain price

Back
Top Bottom