Official Bitcoin Thread

RH is not allowing selling or buying of DOGE at the moment. But yeah. It’s the little guys causing the traffic jam. Lol. This price doesn’t jump without billions in support. But the dude trying to profit on a $1,000 has to sit this out.

RH is not allowing selling or buying of DOGE at the moment. But yeah. It’s the little guys causing the traffic jam. Lol. This price doesn’t jump without billions in support. But the dude trying to profit on a $1,000 has to sit this out.
i sold all my doge at 18 cents. made a DECENT profit

if it dips again ill buy

So easy to say “if you would have thrown 75k at a random crypto currency 7 months ago you’d be a millionaire today.” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if we all would have bought 75k in apple or Amazon stock in 2001 we’d be pretty rich now as well. Like what’s the point he’s trying to make? People get rich from things, people go broke from things, the end.
Honestly, it was obvious crypto was the move last year when the pandemic started and the government started printing all this money

Don’t they create like 14.4 million doge coins a day?

I don’t claim to be a financial expert but how the **** is it ever going to hit a $1? The market cap would be ridiculous.

I thought we were mad at USD because the government is printing money at a stupid rate and causing crazy inflation. Isn’t doge the same ****?

Am I tripping? Or will the meme coin win?

Edit: doge is at $0.25. A dollar isn’t that far off now :lol:

Majority of people buying doge either don't know what a market cap is or simply don't care. They only watch the price. Unfortunately for them, if they aren't consistently buying and/or selling then they'll be the ones with the smallest gains if any in the end. Personally speaking, it's too easy. No charts. No research. Sell while it's trending on twitter. Buy back in when it drops. Rinse and repeat. Turned ~10k into ~400k. Would've been a million @.25 if I had just held my original position though :lol:

Majority of people buying doge either don't know what a market cap is or simply don't care. They only watch the price. Unfortunately for them, if they aren't consistently buying and/or selling then they'll be the ones with the smallest gains if any in the end. Personally speaking, it's too easy. No charts. No research. Sell while it's trending on twitter. Buy back in when it drops. Rinse and repeat. Turned ~10k into ~400k. Would've been a million @.25 if I had just held my original position though :lol:
gah damn my man got cullinan money <3

Back
Top Bottom