Official Bitcoin Thread

Nah you just hit withdraw and send it.

be sure you’re ok with it being locked upfor an indefinite amount of time.

I plan on continuing to DCA, but I have no intentions to trade any ETH anytime soon so I feel like it's a no brainer.

Good to see ETH bounceback. My mining balance was moving backwards for a couple days.

Polygon on a tear.

Hearing a lot about Sushiswap as well after Uniswap v3 didn't set the world on fire.
They got launchpad as well which will send it

If Doge is a copy of litecoin which is a copy of btc in its essence, how can it be a good payment method? I'm thinking they would have to switch from POW to maybe POS but will they? can they? Elon is a ****ing idiot that caused mad FUD the last few days.

Yea, I never understood the logic. I guess Doge uses less energy due to the massive supply and inflation but I don't understand how this dude is shilling Doge when it has no dev support.

Good to see ETH bounceback. My mining balance was moving backwards for a couple days.

Polygon on a tear.

Hearing a lot about Sushiswap as well after Uniswap v3 didn't set the world on fire.
They got launchpad as well which will send it

Yea, I never understood the logic. I guess Doge uses less energy due to the massive supply and inflation but I don't understand how this dude is shilling Doge when it has no dev support.
He’s going to bring developers to the project is my guess

Screenshot_20210514-142444.png

Bruh I regret the way I handled polygon. Wish I just tucked away 500 coins yesterday and never looked back. Smh.
so impossible to predict man. i love seeing the portfolio rn but i’m realizing that it’s all nothing unless i cash out. anyways, i’m hoping one day i have fapmasterjr fapmasterjr type multiplier gains, so i’ll keep this shirt stashed away for that moment (grabbed it from a local street wear company for laughs).
0D5AB508-D185-41D9-8BBF-55A72B32364D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom