Official Bitcoin Thread

edit: anyone wanna share their low market cap coins they’re looking at that have actual utility/potential?

I'm a bit weary of suggesting low cap coins since I don't want anyone to get rekt so if you decide to go into any of these, please go in small small.
I've been looing at coins that have taken steps to not be affected by regulations, even though I'm not an expert on that field. Coins that have acquired licenses to operate basically.

Eqifi and Blockbank are two low cap ones that I took a small position in.

Eqifi is the Defi arm of Eqibank which is a licensed digital bank. They're basically offering what I think a lot of banks will end up doing in the future which is offering defi services. There are other digital banks like Revolut offering crypto and looking into Defi but I think Eqifi is first.

The marketing is on point for Eqifi and some of the best I've seen in the crypto space. They got me good :lol:
They've been on Bloomberg, Forbes, Coin Telgraph, Decrypt etc and only launched recently so only 7M market cap.

Very risky, volume is tiny but that could be due to staking and how early the project is. I still need to do more research on the bank itself but I'm tired so I just went in small.

Blockbank is similar, an all in one banking app. They acquired a banking license earlier this year I believe

Also another professional looking team. Token came out in May but the project itself is not new
They already had an app on Google play and the app store before launching the token. The app even connects to Uniswap and has over 50K apparently in total according to the team.
I'm hoping this translate into more users buying the tokens when they bring out V2 of the app.

1630955877757.png

I went in small on both as they're both new and risky and there's increasing comeptition in the space.
Eqifi is not on a CEX yet and BBANK only just got listed on Gate so more room to grow possibly.
I would check the vesting schedule if you plan to go in cuz it will always dip the same time every month when private investors get their tokens. Vesting schedule for both is spread out nicely so there shouldn't be any massive dumps unless BTC crashes.

I haven’t logged into Binance in a couple years, I see I can’t get in since I’m in the US… gotta figure out what to do

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm i’d be super interested in what you find on solana coins. that’s def a good place to look.

pdino pdino arweave and fantom are good picks but already getting established. i’m looking for coins with less than 100m mcap to research.
I don't really play around out of top 100, sorry fam. Sol about to 10x for me, why go dumpster diving for lottery picks? (is my logic)

I haven’t logged into Binance in a couple years, I see I can’t get in since I’m in the US… gotta figure out what to do
I had same problem, transfer stuff from OG binance to Binance US is the basic solution.

coinbase just randomly sent me $5 in bitcoin :pimp:

happy labor day indeed.
Crypto is a wild space.. Celsius gives 80% of its revenue to investors.. EIGHTY PERCENT

Apparently you don’t get one if your bear listed for sale. I gotta check but I doubt I got a cat.
Yeah that bear isn’t in your wallet if it’s listed for sale. They snapshotted hodlers sometime in the past couple of days. I still haven’t got mine airdropped yet :nerd:

pdino pdino i can’t even log in. I can learn how to vpn in, never did that

pdino pdino i can’t even log in. I can learn how to vpn in, never did that
I'd reach out to support. Make sure your trying to get back in OG binance, not US.

lol that’s a great point. i’ve been looking at arweave. how did you buy?
I don't have any.. still thinking about it. FTM been on my watchlist going up big too. I have gate.io account though if I wanted to buy

My sol is worth 1/4 of my eth.

I did it different though. I learned from my eth mistakes and put a ✅ on sol off rip while I mostly dca’ed eth with a few exceptions. My sol bag could easily blow past my eth bag at this rate.

I think I’ll wait for a dip to $100 and go back in. If it never happens whatever I’m fine with what I got and dca.

Back
Top Bottom