Official Bitcoin Thread

Passive income = security which equals delistings when SEC pressures loom

you want yield and you want money flowing into your hands as a result of the NFT network having utility

keep this in mind

I 100% agree. But SEC will go after the big dogs first and it might take them awhile to decide what is and isn’t a security in regards to crypto.

Hex (as an example since was recently mentioned) is openly saying their offering certificates of deposits in crypto, and stating their an asset.

billions vs millions, SEC wants the big fish first.

as SEC releases guidance, I’m hopeful that NFT devs can (and would) adjust code to avoid being labeled a security

In the short term, let’s get this $

Or a discord

Let me know and I'll make it. I'm up on most NFTs and release dates and times. I'm good at helping y'all lose money.
Make it! I’m in.

a lot of the pre-sales/whitelist require you recruit certain amount of people from discord/Twitter and we can help each other

I 100% agree. But SEC will go after the big dogs first and it might take them awhile to decide what is and isn’t a security in regards to crypto.

Hex (as an example since was recently mentioned) is openly saying their offering certificates of deposits in crypto, and stating their an asset.

billions vs millions, SEC wants the big fish first.

as SEC releases guidance, I’m hopeful that NFT devs can (and would) adjust code to avoid being labeled a security

In the short term, let’s get this $
For sure the SEC takes forever to drop the hammer, the problem is the marketplaces will be hyper vigilant to avoid those issues piling up. Zombiecats and dao turtles are the beginning of this. FTX denting Meerkats is evidence of this being true. We need to see DEXes for NFTs pop up or a shift in roadmap for projects.

Last edited:
Some Whale cleaned the floor of a bunch of Solana NFTs earlier today

Some theorising it's liquidity for the FTX marketplace.

ETH NFT's are scary to me but the upside is massive. Gas is such a big issue. Had a small chance to pick up a Mutantcat at 0.47 eth but didn't :smh:
I need someone with a Cyber Kong to give me all the alpha because that community is tight and put others on new drops on Opensea.

I'm also going to start wallet tracking some whales as well.

love receiving offers on a free mint. :pimp:

I'm holding though.

1633970356344.png

3k away from BTC ATH.

- then 75k real quick
- once 100k hits, full fomo like we've never seen will melt your face..... 100k-200k will be in 2wks (few wks).
- new cycle will start
- 80% correction (like always)

** play your positions. If you're not a millionaire/wealthy this cycle...you can join and be ready for the next one. accumulate.

Waiting for the new cycle of nonstop bitcoin coverage on CNBC to really start the FOMO again.

Alt coins are struggling at the moment. There's a reason why you should be around 80 percent Bitcoin/ETH in your portfolio. Never forget who the king is.

I just need ETH to wake up (which I think it will) to go along with Bitcoin and It'll be a very merry Christmas.

Some Whale cleaned the floor of a bunch of Solana NFTs earlier today

Some theorising it's liquidity for the FTX marketplace.

ETH NFT's are scary to me but the upside is massive. Gas is such a big issue. Had a small chance to pick up a Mutantcat at 0.47 eth but didn't :smh:
I need someone with a Cyber Kong to give me all the alpha because that community is tight and put others on new drops on Opensea.

I'm also going to start wallet tracking some whales as well.

Let me know how I can help

3k away from BTC ATH.

- then 75k real quick
- once 100k hits, full fomo like we've never seen will melt your face..... 100k-200k will be in 2wks (few wks).
- new cycle will start
- 80% correction (like always)

** play your positions. If you're not a millionaire/wealthy this cycle...you can join and be ready for the next one. accumulate.

Had me thinking we were already over 60k :nerd:

I know we got some good artists, if we had some developers/coders.. NT NFT :nerd:
NFTs of Dunks 😱. Hypebeasts and botters will kill each other two times over for those. Get someone like Snoop to shill it and holy moly.

a little over a week ago i threw 2k in an LP and now i’m up over $700 in rewards….so today i’m at work typing out my resignation on my way to becoming a full-time crypto liquidity pooler, influencer, and part-time stay-at-home dad. wish me luck guys and don’t forget to subscribe to my new tiktok channel!

35D7E22C-8F89-414E-B64D-82BFFD6C8A27.jpeg

Let me know how I can help

Oh you a Kong!?
This thread delivering again.

I heard there's a alpha channel on their discord where they discuss all the promising NFT's early. Heard that's how people got onto Anonymice, Supducks, Cool Cats etc..
ETH is too precious right now so I can't get into the big stuff but any upcoming stuff they might jump into would be good to know.

Also what's the discussions like about OpenSea stopping trading of projects like ZombieCats.

a little over a week ago i threw 2k in an LP and now i’m up over $700 in rewards….so today i’m at work typing out my resignation on my way to becoming a full-time crypto liquidity pooler, influencer, and part-time stay-at-home dad. wish me luck guys and don’t forget to subscribe to my new tiktok channel!

35D7E22C-8F89-414E-B64D-82BFFD6C8A27.jpeg

man everytime I actually get a weekend I wanna quit my job so bad. :lol:

sup

Oh you a Kong!?
This thread delivering again.

I heard there's a alpha channel on their discord where they discuss all the promising NFT's early. Heard that's how people got onto Anonymice, Supducks, Cool Cats etc..
ETH is too precious right now so I can't get into the big stuff but any upcoming stuff they might jump into would be good to know.

Also what's the discussions like about OpenSea stopping trading of projects like ZombieCats.

I’ve got the plug. I share what he deciphers as most valuable. But it’s a lot of **** posting. They buy everything. Right now they love the devs for Message to Martians. I minted a transponder and capsule and am holding. They love bears deluxe. Big time. They were meme’ing Fast Food Frens hard but that’s not a blue chip.

Back
Top Bottom