Official Bitcoin Thread

Follow the right Twitter accounts

have a community you can talk to and bounce ideas off of

listen to as many good podcasts as possible

read up on as many projects as possible

beyond that, there isn’t much more that needs to be done

me in may of this year: oh it’s not on gemini so i can’t buy it 🤷🏻‍♂️

me the other week figuring out the dilution of my lp contribution versus the total, including overflow, while factoring in the multiplier of my staked tokens….all on the eclipse launchpad ido
D6BC5439-9C20-4D55-8227-C961CAB70FF9.gif

early crypto and still to this day there were lots of complaints it’s unsafe, used for crime, not secure etc. that’s why there’s KYC (know your customer) for everything and 2FA and all that. Once you get it figured, and everything set up, should be smooth. I do agree that someone like my dad wouldn’t be able to dive in crypto(he went to Apple store and AT&T cause he couldn’t figure out how to set it up).

all about diving in and learning. I was worried first time I used metamask, worried first time I swapped something,worried first time I bridge something.

now I’m messing with liquidity pools/tokens, swapping, wrapping coins and bridging over from one chain to another, even messing with some leverage like it’s nothing. Defi world is insane

What are your guys thoughts/feelings regarding to 'the end' of this cycle?

- What BTC price will we hit before major correction? Or will there even be a major correction?
- If you anticipate one coming what kind of time frame are you looking at?

I think this cycle ends at 80k or so, end of January. If we have a major crash, can’t see it going below 45k again. Definitely need a hangover year. 2022.

I was recently speaking to some guys who will be getting reimbursed from Mt Gox (160k bitcoin will be released into circulation) and they see this as a potential trigger for a big sell off.

- What BTC price will we hit before major correction? Or will there even be a major correction?

ask burry

Your second fact about 2021 is straight up not true.

I’m sure maybe different banks make the process more seamless but I’m sure there is a large percentage of people that just can’t make the process work. I’ve had nothing but rejection from Binance, trust wallet. I’ve succeeded with Coinbase but u can’t get the underground stuff with them.

I have citizens bank if anyone else has had some issues btw. At the end of the day, I’ve done the research on how to buy the tokens I want to invest in. I know exactly what steps I have to perform to do it. The most common exchange platforms which should make this seamless, won’t allow me to do it. That’s a major problem in a growth investment. Retail investing has a long way to go.

It sounds like you need to switch banks then. So it's not the problem with crypto.

"why can't it be easy for me to buy catecoin? Maybe you dont need to buy it

2 main lines of thinking are we’ll continue the cyclical nature and have another huge correction/blow off top
OR
This cycle is the beginning of the end of the old cyclical nature and we have a more traditional linear path up like the stock market. People are under the impression the institutional investors and greater adoption will cause this.

Im of the belief we’re going to have a major correction after people FOMO in, leveraged people get liquidated, stop-losses are hit, and we drop to 40-50k range (strong support setup in 40k, I’ll be buying there ). I’ll start DCAing out at 95k (based on conservative model, and continue DCAing out every 10k or so) or earlier if I see mainstream FOMO. I’m expecting the correction late December-February.

that’s my thinking and plan as of now, but things can change in an instant.

plan B predicts 90k+ late November, 120k+ late December

Low key starting to sound like some hatred towards those making money on doodoo coins 🤣
Some people can play the game and make $ on meme coins.. need to get in, and take profits. I think it’s much harder to manage and keep an eye on them.
Catecoin peaked at 400 million market cap(how much is invested in there) last week:

3C8D5853-B57C-47B3-9248-530171CDB5DC.png

It’s now at 200 million and trending lower (24hr chart):
F486D36A-E20E-4EDA-988A-9B7F759F2949.png

Get in, get out, take profits. As long as you’re playing the game, and hustling I’m not mad at it…if you’re not, you’ll get played.

My boy has bigger balls than me but he just follows random stupid hyped coins and slaps down a bunch of money and gets out asap. Dude will make my monthly income in one trade. :lol:

he seems to think hedge funds are getting in on these meme coins too. Can’t say I disagree.

My boy has bigger balls than me but he just follows random stupid hyped coins and slaps down a bunch of money and gets out asap. Dude will make my monthly income in one trade. :lol:

he seems to think hedge funds are getting in on these meme coins too. Can’t say I disagree.
if u got time to look at candles alot of those plays are easy money TBH. If u not watching thats when you have to watch your money 24/7

For the guys who staked time. Are you supposed to see a balance of time (wonderland app) after it’s staked? From the YouTube videos I’ve seen their time balance is 0.

Back
Top Bottom