Official Bitcoin Thread

AMP boys trying to get rid of the bag? I wonder when y’all gon get rid of Ada as well.
1638928727589.png

No one knows about AMP

Everyone knows about Cardano. That army is strong af. Never had a position in it.

Do you have to claim your strong rewards in order to make another node?

Like say i have 5 in rewards and buy another 5 to complete,

Man I really lucked into this Ape Kids Club NFT, trying to plan an exit strategy to use on other projects or some alts.

Friend of a friend is a founder of $rgt ... will report back when I know more
lmk when you can hook me up with an interview
Why is Luna bear market resistant?
as demand for UST goes up, Luna has to be burnt to maintain the peg. Stablecoins are sought after in bear markets which inversely puts pressure on Luna.

Concave update... if yall want an airdrop, which hasnt been announced yet but will be gifted just prior to token launch (nobody knows when this is either), I suggest you get into the discord and mint the NFTs some of the community teams built. Idk any details, any clues, any reason to mint other than the Polygon-based project is cheap (but minting fast) and the airdrops are definitely going to be worth something.

Or we all getting rugged and this will be the biggest scandal we've seen in crypto in a long time :lol:

A couple of modified Wolf Game clones coming to Solana:

This one has a few quirks related to staking/claiming compared to OG Wolf Game. I think I'll be using my full whitelist allocation on this one.

This one mirrors OG Wolf Game everywhere except the supply is cut by 2/3. I'm not sure about the implications of that supply cut so I won't be aping as hard here.

These ponzi games have been money printers but obviously high r/r. The AVAX one was very good to me but people who got in after mint would tell a different story :lol:. DYOR/DD. Good luck.
Uodate on this-

Neon Game's staking contracts won't be deployed until ~1 week after mint. I might take a wait and see approach now.

Just been checking my Strong rewards for the past few days and gas fees have been pretty low. Hovering around $70 the last few times I checked.

Just been checking my Strong rewards for the past few days and gas fees have been pretty low. Hovering around $70 the last few times I checked.

have you taken profits yet? or compounding?

someone on the telegram said Polygon nodes are earning more than eth nodes. not sure how true but interesting if it is.

If anyone is looking for a high risk /high reward opportunity

$Brig is launching tonight. (Ring Fork 🥴) promising 3000% apy lifetime through their Node fleets

first 1000 membersget VIP perks. They’re at about 800 members now

here’s an invite if you just want to poke your head in:

have you taken profits yet? or compounding?

someone on the telegram said Polygon nodes are earning more than eth nodes. not sure how true but interesting if it is.
I've taken profits but once the new year hits, I'm gonna let it compound for like 6-8 months and then take profits.

Would be interesting if Polygon nodes are earning more.

Gas fees were super cheap today. Bought another ENS name for my cold wallet.

Next NFT plays are gonna be photography and generative art.Listen to the Layer 0 bankless episode with Justin Aversano. Mind blowing stuff. Always invest in people.

Back
Top Bottom