Official Bitcoin Thread

Literally bought at ath. :lol: I paid between 800 and 1k per strong.

I think I still might just cash out until I’m de risked and pay off student loans.

Would y’all recommend buying strong on a cex and creating the node as opposed to swapping for strong to avoid gas fees?

Waiting on my damn funds to clear on E*TRADE so I can get a node going. Hopefully I’ll still be able to afford it at this rate lol

I bought the first node at $650
I put half rewards/ half cash at $450.
Third one ima just wait till it gets to 10 Strong barely at 2.

If the price gets real high i might have to just take my ROI 👀.

Would y’all recommend buying strong on a cex and creating the node as opposed to swapping for strong to avoid gas fees?

Waiting on my damn funds to clear on E*TRADE so I can get a node going. Hopefully I’ll still be able to afford it at this rate lol
Can buy on Kucoin. I like you can put limit orders on there. Lots of people sell on the weekends cause gas is cheapest, so you can try to get a deal around then. If you go the Dex route theres https://cowswap.exchange/#/swap which will cut your gas fees significantly, but the Cex way is cheaper

took some off of terra, looking to roll it into another token but unsure.

NFT's are intriguing but haven't been in the mood to commit.

one of the good things about cosmos are the airdrops.in july some stakers got airdropped ion tokens. today those tokens hit an ath and are worth 9k each. i wasn’t staked back then but i’m ready for the next ones lol.
2860E016-74A2-4BE5-80EB-A62428278634.jpeg

I bought the first node at $650
I put half rewards/ half cash at $450.
Third one ima just wait till it gets to 10 Strong barely at 2.

If the price gets real high i might have to just take my ROI 👀.
I think prospective new investors always look at a project's ATH as a benchmark for where the project could be headed/exceed to during a "run"

That being said, I think if this momentum continues, this is still a good buy price as it's still at about 1/2 off ATH.

I rather buy a 3rd node now than later on, where price could be much higher...

Just my .02¢

one of the good things about cosmos are the airdrops.in july some stakers got airdropped ion tokens. today those tokens hit an ath and are worth 9k each. i wasn’t staked back then but i’m ready for the next ones lol.
2860E016-74A2-4BE5-80EB-A62428278634.jpeg
Speaking of airdrops... Finally got my first one.!!

Qualified for staking ATOM... So for all of you in the Cosmos ecosystem, check your wallets for BitSong (BTSG) airdrop.

I got 9 for a whopping value of about $4 :lol:

Here's the link..

Back
Top Bottom