Official Bitcoin Thread

Sold my second spesh, but these NFTs won’t sell off

I firmly believe a pull back is going to happen

But if I’m wrong so be it

I think it's all dependent on the economy. If we were to fall into a recession, jpegs are selling off. I don't think a recession is going to happen though.

Sold my second spesh, but these NFTs won’t sell off

I firmly believe a pull back is going to happen

But if I’m wrong so be it
nothing wrong with taking profits while you can.

I think it's all dependent on the economy. If we were to fall into a recession, jpegs are selling off. I don't think a recession is going to happen though.
agree with valuation of these things being tied to what happens with the stock market and economy. what makes you think no sign of recession ahead? stagflation ahead?

#strongboyz we out here
Only paid like $100 in fees too, was def expecting way more
6429AFEA-702A-418F-9E50-D125C72890EE.jpeg

Pays you .1 coin strong per day. It’s a good time to buy now as it’s less than half all time high.

Wait ...

So what you're saying ...

If I buy 10 Strong, (4.7k) , I can create a NODE that will generate .1 strong a day (3 strong (1.4k) a month) just for $15 mo. Fee?

Yes, some guys in here are running 20+ nodes.

The fee is actually like 50 a month with gas but it doesn’t matter at the end of the day.

Yes, some guys in here are running 20+ nodes.

The fee is actually like 50 a month with gas but it doesn’t matter at the end of the day.
They got in when it wqs dirt cheap and now they have 23k a month passive income. Do you take that out or flip it?

Obviously of this keeps deeping you have tobre evaluate but man **** is really temping.

They got in when it wqs dirt cheap and now they have 23k a month passive income. Do you take that out or flip it?

Obviously of this keeps deeping you have tobre evaluate but man **** is really temping.

I try to do both as much as I can. If i'm not making nodes I'm buying crypto to hodl,

he put us on so we gotta put you on, you can compound your strong so after 100 days or so you have enough for a second node and then you're earning .2 strong per day so you can get another after 50 days, so on and so on.

I only bought one and I'm compounding to 2 nodes and them I'm going to alternate compounding and taking profit to put back into crypto so I don't have to spend fiat on crypto anymore. I already took some profits and got another eth but now I'm compounding.

there's risks but this is the best run node out there, I've been involved in a few **** show projects, this isn't one of them. the developers have legit partnerships and big plans.

current model isn't sustainable though and they will reduce rewards but that just makes the price go up, but I'm not gonna be all moon boy about it, it still has risks to it.

LUNA the best tokenomics in crypto due to its burn mechanism and relationship with UST?

Really seems like each passing crash or flash-crash it behaves more resiliently than the last.

Worse the conditions in the macro market are, the less LUNA supply there is, and the effect only compounds the wider the still fast growing UST adoption becomes.

LUNA the best tokenomics in crypto due to its burn mechanism and relationship with UST?

Really seems like each passing crash or flash-crash it behaves more resiliently than the last.

Worse the conditions in the macro market are, the less LUNA supply there is, and the effect only compounds the wider the still fast growing UST adoption becomes.
The game theory and tokenomics are fire for Luna and almost as good for rune (nodes need to bond like 3x the value of the LP they’re running)

Meth gonna let this NFT logo slide? I smell a cease and desist. I’d be willing to settle for half of the $23million collection that just sold. That’s being generous. Nelk Boys :smh:
C6F0C21A-4441-40F7-9492-6F007160D63F.jpeg

I hope is a fake pump.

I can't unsee this NODE things.

If we keep deeping 80% in on Strong and the rest will be diversify.

Can't wait to get rid of these BS LTC that have stayed the same for ever.

Is there a way I can remove dead coins from my CB wallet without converting them to another coins and paying absurdly high gas fees?

Always get your money back on nodes before you let them compound. Some of these projects look really good and the teams behind some of them are very transparent and say all the right things, but you can never be 100 percent sure of how things are gonna play out in the future.

That said, I really can't see Strong going anywhere anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom