Official Bitcoin Thread

Would have been nice if it was officially backed by polo but hey lets see where it goes

Last edited:
Anybody ever bought into a nft and it got rugged?

The feels man..
Balloonsville got rugged and I was gonna scoop up 1 when the price tanked because the art was cool. Magic Eden and the community picked it up and now they are selling for 5+SOL I was kinda mad lol

I think Taiyo Robotics was similar it didn’t rug but devs couldn’t keep up with roadmap they were brought out and Taiyo is now a bluechip and the price mooned hard

I’m hoping catsoncrack isn’t gonna rug when they release.

Was thinking of getting crypto.com debit card, then transferring stable coins there for use. This should work to avoid taxes or am I missing something?

yellen’s statement on the eo was prematurely posted then pulled. have a look at what’s coming.

interesting that privacy coins like monero pumped today,

I think it’s from that yellen statement stuntman posted.
i think people are keying in on this…

89E1A185-C6BE-4346-BF47-5307D6ACC875.jpeg

That’s what I saw too.

I know some people here want regulation but I don’t. Crypto was supposed to be something that we all could participate in and do our thing and the government could do theirs.

Nobody is making anybody do anything, if you don’t want to buy crypto don’t do it. It’s my responsibility to protect myself.

it went from them calling it a scam to them wanting in to get their cut.

Was thinking of getting crypto.com debit card, then transferring stable coins there for use. This should work to avoid taxes or am I missing something?
I'd like to know as well, I feel like the general consensus regarding taxes in crypto is "fuxk you Uncle Sam, catch me if you can...!" But I like the idea of transferring some of my gains to Cypto.com. Swapping for stable, and using freely like I would any of my CC/Debit. Will gladly pay some taxes for that convenience.

No taxes on stables since they don’t gain anything.
Is this on a federal level.? Or does it vary by state.??

Selling or spending a stable coin isn’t anything you need to pay taxes on.

If you’re converting profits to stables that’s where the taxing comes in.

That’s what I saw too.

I know some people here want regulation but I don’t. Crypto was supposed to be something that we all could participate in and do our thing and the government could do theirs.

Nobody is making anybody do anything, if you don’t want to buy crypto don’t do it. It’s my responsibility to protect myself.

it went from them calling it a scam to them wanting in to get their cut.
Put me down for the former.
I think regulation is necessary if we're ever to go on some hyperbolic run.....
As recent history has shown, new investors = new, stronger bull market..

I think the simple fact that this topic is really starting to pick up steam amongst these old white folk in Congress really solidifies the fact that crypto is here to stay.... They sensed it before, they know it now, and they're scrambling to get in front of it somehow..

At the end of the day, DeFi remains decentralized.

Funds you hold/report on CoinBase (or any CEX) is the equivalent to the cash tips your local cash business chooses (or not) to report come tax time...

I'm on a device that has never been linked to any of my personal information, on a internet connection that's like an IP carousel through VPN.
storing funds on a wallet that has never asked to KYC.

you can still be incognito in crypto if you choose to be.

and if all that fails, in terms of my portfolio,
I'm like what a plankton eats for breakfast in this sea of big blue whales.... :lol:
the IRS ain't worried about me.!:smile:

i get what you’re saying, I just don’t trust a bunch of senile old clowns to try and regulate something like crypto.

I guess they’re all probably holding a bag at this point anyways so I’m sure they want to pump it too.

here it is:

on the whole, not bad imo. could have been much worse.

Long-term this will be good for crypto.

Now we just wait for main countries to add BTC and ETH to their balance sheet :nerd:

probably just me and D Double D Double hanging onto this coin but ftx just retweeted this today. things are happening. slowwwwwly :lol:
if spot listing on ftx and this **** blows up. IF.

Just saw the Telegram Announcement on my phone. It's go time!
Listing has to be round the corner. Big exchange is the missing piece but I still want to buy some more at these cheap prices :lol:

Does anything compare at a 21 Million market cap?

Back
Top Bottom