Official Bitcoin Thread

the “former” CFO of celsius named as fraud suspect? https://www.timesofisrael.com/anoth...oneers-named-as-suspects-in-vast-crypto-scam/

6E8CA8FD-0CBD-4867-920A-69B9B1231199.jpeg

I want to hold my eth but I don't want to see sub 1000 again..I'm going to bag hold I'm sure they'll be another bull run even if it's a few years from now

Even though I'm still up on my BTC seeing it drop feels like I'm down :frown: I played hot potato with that thang in 20-21. Not sure if I should tap out now and risk the crash buyback

Fam I don't want to be that guy but we may have a bit to go. We're all hurt in a sense but this really could be a generational opportunity to stack what we can for the next cycle.

Rooting for everyone here.
While I get you. The thing about generational opportunities is they can't happen every 2-3 years.

This is the 2nd or 3rd instance of crypto dropping 50% or more within months of all time highs. We are currently in late 2020 pricing.

I love this space but when u add in the Times, Strongblock failure, UST collapse, and the ongoing Celsius affair. It's understandable why some people would rather just sit on the sidelines.

With all that said.

Wen Lambo? My son is 5 and I was hoping to let him use it during prom.

Well this sucks, I had a small loan on Celsius that hit the margin this morning and i can't pay it off since they suspended transfers and withdrawals. I'm calling customer service now, been on hold for 10 min.

I knew better than to open a loan, but did anyway, and i should have paid back immediately when I had the funds.

lesson learned

Well this sucks, I had a small loan on Celsius that hit the margin this morning and i can't pay it off since they suspended transfers and withdrawals. I'm calling customer service now, been on hold for 10 min.

I knew better than to open a loan, but did anyway, and i should have paid back immediately when I had the funds.

lesson learned
Lesson learned fam.

Sorry for your experience. Celsius just alienated a lot of people man.

While I get you. The thing about generational opportunities is they can't happen every 2-3 years.

This is the 2nd or 3rd instance of crypto dropping 50% or more within months of all time highs. We are currently in late 2020 pricing.

I love this space but when u add in the Times, Strongblock failure, UST collapse, and the ongoing Celsius affair. It's understandable why some people would rather just sit on the sidelines.

With all that said.

Wen Lambo? My son is 5 and I was hoping to let him use it during prom.
Ahh I feel you...generational opportunity may be stronger than actual circumstance, as the true generational chance was when BTC was in three digits and ETH in two, but I feel if it continues to drop then some folks may be in positions to accumulate enough to be straight in a decade or two.

I've personally given up on the fantasy of retiring early but if my son and daughter can go to whatever school they want without worrying about finances, and the wifey and I can vacation wherever we want annually, then I'm content haha.

Thanks man. They should give an extension to anyone who had a margin call during the time they suspended transfers since there isn't any way to pay it off. Let's see if they do the right thing. Either way, i'm out of Celsius for good

How does a transaction on the Blockchain get stuck? ETA nvm it boils down to money like everything else in the world smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom