Official Bitcoin Thread

Had a job interview this morning, at a place I want to work at. 20% pay cut. But have experience collaborating with them to know I’d enjoy the challenge and workplace. Feel like I crushed my interview. Hour long from 10-11am and by 2pm all my references were contacted.

I say that for this, if it’s offered and I leave my current job, I have hundreds of hours of comp time and vacation time that needs to be paid out to me that I’ll be spreading on the market. :pimp:

Yea, I read that info about the girl from Celsius a while back and it was just a joke until recently. Now people really mad :lol:

If ETH stays this low for some time, I may be able to get some NFTs after packing my bags. Looking at Otherdeeds and RTFKT Nike Dunks. Anything I should know about these 2 that should make me avoid them

What happened to all the institutions taking us to the moon and/or not allowing a crash???

4852-kekwpain.png

Funds haven't hit my Celsius account yet, been 4 days. Liquidation at $19,383. At this point i'm just like whatever, if my funds get in i'll close the loan. If i get liquidated it hurts but what can I do.

Some people really have a hard time (pun not intended) moving past the denial stage of grief. Instead of doing that they form little cults around these projects. That's how people like Dani keep getting away with it.

Somewhere out there there's still fools expecting lambos by the end of the year, I bet.

Back
Top Bottom