Official Bitcoin Thread

I got 0.
Went out of my way to get a VPN to get no drop :smh:

Yeah I'm not sure what the criteria was to qualify for the airdrop. My main only got half allocation but 2 burners somehow got full allocation.

Another airdrop checker-

This will show you your Jupiter volume (upcoming airdrop) and whether or not you have unclaimed BONK airdrops. The unclaimed BONK is worth $12k right now so deff worth checking your wallets :lol:. I didn't have any but I'm not sure what criteria was for that either.

FvRllxWWIAE0-8B.jpg-large.jpeg

$PYTH airdrop claiming went live this morning. Check your wallets here - https://airdrop.pyth.network/ (US users need VPN)

Trading around 0.3 right now. I got ~10k tokens across a few Solana wallets. Nice little stimmy.
I worked on their marketing while at jump. Some nice and smart people there and it’s a good product. Forking solana was exactly what they needed for sustainability.

Time for another journey into the ponzi archives...

Who was the dude that got in early on $STRONG??
itshlittt itshlittt Put us all onto strong. Not sure if anyone else even ended up coming up off it though:lol:
I made my $$ back on my first node and bought more but never took out my initial and in the end I was just like 6-8 weeks too late on it to make anything and lost it all

itshlittt itshlittt Put us all onto strong. Not sure if anyone else even ended up coming up off it though:lol:
I made my $$ back on my first node and bought more but never took out my initial and in the end I was just like 6-8 weeks too late on it to make anything and lost it all

That's the one.

I know he was smacking it on the way up so hopefully he got out in a timely fashion.

what's good with those nodes that were like 40 racks to start up?

they were some gaming thing or Disney. I can't remember.

Fren Pet. Yall jump on this ASAP. It's about to blow. Mint is currently closed but the price is gonna skyrocket.

Invite codes to get in -
fp-oxzvoi2
fp-s4vlmsi
fp-ixac93d

You need to download the Fren Pet app thru Chrome (how I did it). Bridge ETH to the Base chain (bridge.base.org/deposit). I added the Fren Pet wallet to my metamask, sent the eth from one acct to the new one in-app, then went to the bridge website and sent. Then the ETH will show on the Fren Pet app. Then you can mint for 100 $FP (when it opens). Then the next mint done refunds your cost? I haven't minted yet so unsure how that part works.

Price is skyrocketing so might be worth buying the $FP token now. Or it might crash and I'm FOMOing in. NFA, YMMV, etc etc.
I think minting is open for all. I just minted a pet. Price is down to 10 $FP so it should draw more eyes and buys.

Fren Pet price is cheaper too - down to 80c at this post.

Yeah they made me an honorary from my Goosinal PFP. Hopefully it allows me to get WL as well haha

Ahh makes sense... Seen hella pfp's in that style on twitter.

So the actually collection is 'unique' designs instead of modded versions of other collections?

Ahh makes sense... Seen hella pfp's in that style on twitter.

So the actually collection is 'unique' designs instead of modded versions of other collections?
Correct.

There will be 2 collections. The one dropping on the 13th is sub 115k. That one is the 10k collection.

Then they will be inscribing a separate collection for anyone that got an honorary.

Read the newsletter. They really need to lean in the RWA narrative with tokenisation of securities.
Larry Fink already gave the alleyoop. Send it higher.
did you checkout their new exchange? if they stop ****ing around and put the tokenized stocks in there for trading, it'll be a nice start and then they can follow up with some actual marketing.

anyway, i’m finally in profit since i bought some at 1 cent.

Back
Top Bottom