Official Bitcoin Thread

In case anyone wants to try their luck on this, public round opens Friday with ~2000 mints available for public. It's on Arbitrum so gas won't be a killer.

Berachein.xyz

GCN8-Zh-SXIAAF6i-V.png
Secondary has baka bears for 0.07 ETH. https://opensea.io/collection/baka-bears

Again, no confirmed berachain airdrop for holding baka bears :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

If you think a new L1 that's fundraised to a multi-billion dollar valuation might be worth something, there is NOT a confirmed connection between baka and Berachain...
:nerd:

Public mint starts tmrw morning but why not lock in a baka for 0.005 more ETH than it mints for?

idk how it got there but i saw a token called $GONE in a random wallet on polygon. token name totally sounds bad 😂
IMG_6900.jpeg

price went up and i had some matic dust so i swapped it for more matic.
IMG_6916.jpeg

swapped that for ETH and bridged and sent to another wallet. so far haven’t been drained of the few pesos i keep in there. probably was a bad idea but i don’t have anything really in those wallets.

My "safe" alt coin portfolio is looking good. I wish there was an M1 pie situation on coinbase. The recurring buys system needs an upgrade....

onto s*it coins...
Fire meme play on Solana. $WYNNN
Based on Drake's gambling alias Anita Max Wynn

Same dev as $Ponke if familiar. 10x multiple times and dropped down into a nice consolidation phase right now. Happy to talk in pm with anyone that's interested. I'm technically a "whale" for this now so could be fun for us to control the market lol

Last edited:
idk how it got there but i saw a token called $GONE in a random wallet on polygon. token name totally sounds bad 😂
IMG_6900.jpeg

price went up and i had some matic dust so i swapped it for more matic.
IMG_6916.jpeg

swapped that for ETH and bridged and sent to another wallet. so far haven’t been drained of the few pesos i keep in there. probably was a bad idea but i don’t have anything really in those wallets.

$GONE is an airdrop for holding NFTs on polygon chain. There were a list of 20 NFTs that if you had them on snapshot, you received $GONE... lfg

Yeah i figured it was a different type of project. Just similar energy in there :lol:
*rumor rumor rumor*

Baka bears could be getting testnet access/tokens like honeycomb. Testnet participation could lead to berachain airdrop. Not normally scam project. Elite level scam project :pimp:

700 baka bears left.

You not staking them?? :nerd:

I have a small amount of TIA and INJ staked. Basically the minimum for airdrops. Only just got into Cosmos stuff for airdrops and missed the Dymensions snapshot by a week. :smh:
I saw the dip and deployed all the USDC in my Coinbase account. I might just add to the staked coins if it will help qualify me for more airdrops.

I'm curerntly staking:
100 OSMO
10 ATOM
10 TIA
5 INJ

Poverty status but it's a start :lol:

SEI is a beast but I don't think thats up in Keplr yet but I could be wrong.. All the talk seems to be from Parallelization but not dug into the ecosystem yet.

Back
Top Bottom