:.:.:.: OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY THREAD :.:.:.: UPDATE 10/26/10 Ace Hareware Ad Posted!

Walmart is on that BS... 160gb PS3 is already 299 and on black friday its 299??? am i missing something

Walmart is on that BS... 160gb PS3 is already 299 and on black friday its 299??? am i missing something

The one for Toys R Us is definitely NOT worth gettin up in the AM for 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

Consoles almost never go on sale.  They usually throw some free games or accessories to compensate.

Consoles almost never go on sale.  They usually throw some free games or accessories to compensate.

Most likely will be bundled with a game or 2. 

Last year they did Batman Arkham and some other game that I can't remember.

Only things that aren't hot will be on sale on blackfridays. Why would they mark down a ps3 when the ps3 is going to sell great at it's current price.

Only things that aren't hot will be on sale on blackfridays. Why would they mark down a ps3 when the ps3 is going to sell great at it's current price.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If I remember correctly, it was either them or another store that bundled it with arkham asylum and the dark knight blu ray

If I remember correctly, it was either them or another store that bundled it with arkham asylum and the dark knight blu ray

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Do you think Apple will have a bf special?

Something like buy a pc and get a ipod for free?

Apple doesnt really have much going on for Black Fridays.  www.MacMall.com might be the place to be on BF.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Do you think Apple will have a bf special?

Something like buy a pc and get a ipod for free?

Apple doesnt really have much going on for Black Fridays.  www.MacMall.com might be the place to be on BF.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Yeah I think you're right it was Walmart.  Don't forget about Cyber Monday as well.  The Monday following Black Friday most stores have specials online as well.  Black Friday is not looking good this year
tired.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Yeah I think you're right it was Walmart.  Don't forget about Cyber Monday as well.  The Monday following Black Friday most stores have specials online as well.  Black Friday is not looking good this year
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom