...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

I'm really feeling the Bold. Only problem is I'm on T-Mobile and I'm pretty happy with them. Any word on whether the Bold is coming to T-Mobile in the near future?
you can buy an unlocked one, thats what i did. i have tmobile as well.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

I'm really feeling the Bold. Only problem is I'm on T-Mobile and I'm pretty happy with them. Any word on whether the Bold is coming to T-Mobile in the near future?
you can buy an unlocked one, thats what i did. i have tmobile as well.

And it works well without any problems?

As long as you get the T-Mobile service books sent to your Bold, it should work flawlessly. Also if T-Mo has rolled out 3G in your area or not as well.

yea im back..........

dont sleep on the bold my dudes. love how this thing syncs with itunes.

who needs an ipod?

edit: make sure you get bluetooth also, play joints thru ya car radio
pimp.gif

I'm going to stick to my curve now. I refuse to spend more money on something I can already do. I learned that when I tried to switch to an iphone.

Well, with the Curve 8900 releasing in Canada this weekend, I gotta wait it out for it to drop in the states.

Definitely looking forward to this device.

It's actually not releasing yet...just a rumour, nothing has shown up on Rogers' CSR database on availability or preordering yet.

For sure it has NO 3G though, EDGE ONLY.

I'll stick with the Bold, this thing is the GOAT berry out right now...just copped an 8 GB microSD for movies...resolution is bananas.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Is the Javelin supposed to be better than the Bold?
no, its a smaller version of the bold bascially. only thing i know is that it has a better camera. 3.2 mega pixel.

What theme do you use?

I just use the regular Verizon theme with a different background.
grin.gif

Looking for a different one, how is the bPhone theme?

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

What theme do you use?

I just use the regular Verizon theme with a different background.
grin.gif

Looking for a different one, how is the bPhone theme?
I'm using a blank screen theme. Just think of the standard BB Zen theme without the icons. Been using it for a while now. I like the cleanscreen and you can see the full wallpaper. It's the only theme I have on my Curve other than the stock themes.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Is the Javelin supposed to be better than the Bold?
No 3G. Better camera though. It is to the Bold what the iPod mini was to the regular iPod.

copped my bold the other day...made the switch from the iphone...a few questions.
Whats the easiest way to make my own free ringtones?
Is there a shortcuts manual anywhere online?
Whats the best place for themes, wallpapers, games, etc?
I've been on crackberry like a madman looking for any and everything to do with it

so... i'm trying to convert from WINDOWS MOBILE (THE WORST MOBILE OS EVER) to blackberry
ohwell.gif

i've never owned a BB before, but i think i'm getting a curve.

any tips, tricks i should find out about?

also, my main thing... HOW DO I CHANGE THEMES?

i wanna get this..

is this the bold theme?

2494536316_b43f7134f0.jpg

9uce4g.png

Originally Posted by soulize dp

It's actually not releasing yet...just a rumour, nothing has shown up on Rogers' CSR database on availability or preordering yet.

For sure it has NO 3G though, EDGE ONLY.

I'll stick with the Bold, this thing is the GOAT berry out right now...just copped an 8 GB microSD for movies...resolution is bananas.

That's what I meant. The release is right around the corner if anything came up in the Rogers system. And there were a few people who actually got luckyand got an order through, from what I've read.

Back
Top Bottom