...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Trife, no wonder...I didn't know they were hittin' for that much even with upgrade. Now that I see that 8900 up close, it is a really nice lookingphone, it's gon' be a minute before Verizon gets it (if at all). Nice to know the speed and the build quality is there too; I went to a 8330 Curve froman 8830 World Edition, and the Curve feels kinda cheap. the 8830WE felt sturdier.

Quick question, has anyone had problems with OS upgrades on their phones? Every other post on the various BB forums is about an OS upgrade gone wrong, phonesbricking, stuck in reboots, etc.? I read that someone put it on user error- so far I've run beta OS on all the Berrys I've had, and never had an issueaside from the bugs in the various beta OS builds. Just hope it never happens to me...

Originally Posted by soulize dp

$17.50
200 Min Daytime
Unlimited Evenings/Weekends after 5 pm
Free unlimited network calling to Rogers, Rogers Home and Fido numbers

$30 BB Value Pack
Caller ID
Enhanced Voicemail
Who Called
Name Display
10,000 Text Messages
10,000 MMS Messages
500 MB BB Data

= $47.50

$7.45 SAF/911 Fee

= 54.95

+ $7.14 Taxes

= $62.09 per month

You still had to sign a 3 year contract for that.

anyone think they should create NT app for the blackberry

there actually was a thread some time ago about creating an NT mobile site, dunno if there's been any progress with that. I think part of the problem hadto do with how it would display/work with all of the different phones and browsers.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Is the Curve 2(8900) ONLY for T-Mobile ????
Yes, for now...verizon will have its own touch curve and at&t will have the new curve eventually too.

Do you know about how long until other get it ???? I have sprint now but I need a change .... Do you know if the Sprint BB Curve is good ????

hey..Had my Curve since it released on Sprint last year but never dropped my PIN #
nerd.gif

Av1r3x -31A4912E
Never used BB messenger (Usually AIM/email) but why not give it a try..I really want the 8900 but its not even confirmed if the Bold will cometo Sprint
grin.gif
. BTW anyone use Twitter? Thought about signing up for he he77 of it

So I bought my momma a Blackberry curve, & i've never had a blackberry before (iphone for life!). Whats "really" good with it?

With the BB BOLD can you ONLY send pictures via email like a sidekick , and is this the same for the BB CURVE ????

The Storm is cool and with .90 I'm mad I took so log to upgrade from .75 the lag became crazy on it...

No complaints...but the Bold is the ultimate BB...Verizon needs their verision..I almost left the Reds for ATT..

With the BB BOLD can you ONLY send pictures via email like a sidekick , and is this the same for the BB CURVE ????

huh?

um you can send pix in text, email and messenger............what do you mean?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

huh?

um you can send pix in text, email and messenger............what do you mean?

You know with sidekicks they can only send and get pictures via email .... Is the BB BOLD the same are can you send pics reg. in a text , or do you have toemail it ????

Originally Posted by QueensFinest101

cant wait for the 8900

i wish i had verizon so i could cop the storm

but i guess im good with the 8830 for now

That 8900 is only for T-Mobile right ????

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Im paying like 90 a month for my curve smh

90?!! DAMN!!

I get....

600 Anytime Minutes(that I never fully use)
Unlimited Nights/Weekends
400 Texts
Unlimited BB Email/Web Browsing
And all the other "gimmes", like caller ID, voicemail, etc...

I pay about $63 a month with a corporate discount of 10%. Not bad, IMO. Texts rarely get used since most the people I text with have a BB. Daytime minutesrarely get used since I'm in the office all day and people just hit me up on that phone. I wish TMO had rollover minutes because I'd have thousandsaccumulated by now.
laugh.gif

Trife, no wonder...I didn't know they were hittin' for that much even with upgrade. Now that I see that 8900 up close, it is a really nice looking phone, it's gon' be a minute before Verizon gets it (if at all). Nice to know the speed and the build quality is there too; I went to a 8330 Curve from an 8830 World Edition, and the Curve feels kinda cheap. the 8830WE felt sturdier.
Don't let that $429.99 upgrade price fool you. I'm only on a 1 year contract, which is due up in July, so I wasn't eligible for thefull discount yet. I think folks that are eligible are getting them for $199.99 after a $100 MIR, with a 2 year extension. And I want to say people havegotten the 1 year extensions for $299.99 after $100 MIR. The full discount upgrade prices are priced pretty much the same as every other carrier--I justwasn't eligible.

Originally Posted by stepinitup

He already answered your question you can send pics as a text or email or bb messenger

I went in to Sprint and asked them , they told me to send pictures I have to send it to an email just like a sidekick . WHO HAS A BB from SPRINT .

I put 90 on my storm and its working pretty good.

I honestly dont notice much of a change.

My only beef with this phone is certain websites not working bc it says I need to upgrade Java.

I also cant post on NT from the storm.

Yo, so is it official that T-Mobile will not be getting the Bold?

If not, does anyone know if the 8900 (new Curve) will come HTML e-mail? That's my only gripe with my Curve now.

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Yo, so is it official that T-Mobile will not be getting the Bold?

If not, does anyone know if the 8900 (new Curve) will come HTML e-mail? That's my only gripe with my Curve now.
The new OS for the curve comes with HTML E-Mail.

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

^
laugh.gif
roll.gif
*!$....they anwsered you like 10 times fam....YES you can send via text...etc...my boy has a curve from sprint.

No I guess im NOT saying my question right or you guys dont understand . People with with older SIDEKICKS CAN NOT TEXT PICTURES , they have to SEND PIC topeoples EMAIL . NOW with the BB I asked them if I can send PICS in a TEXT ? They sold NO .. you have to EMAIL pictures ... I said like the SIDEKICK , they saidYES .

^
laugh.gif
roll.gif
*!$....they anwsered you like 10 times fam....YES you can send via text...etc...my boy has a curve from sprint.

No I guess im NOT saying my question right or you guys dont understand . People with with older SIDEKICKS CAN NOT TEXT PICTURES , they have to SEND PIC to peoples EMAIL . NOW with the BB I asked them if I can send PICS in a TEXT ? They sold NO .. you have to EMAIL pictures ... I said like the SIDEKICK , they said YES .
its cause you're saying text. a text sms is diff from a picture message mms. and to be honest just cause they answer the phone when you callt-mobile or whatever doesnt mean they know anything really. most the time they typing what you say in a box and searching for a pre-made script

Originally Posted by JuJu

^
laugh.gif
roll.gif

No I guess im NOT saying my question right or you guys dont understand . People with with older SIDEKICKS CAN NOT TEXT PICTURES , they have to SEND PIC to peoples EMAIL . NOW with the BB I asked them if I can send PICS in a TEXT ? They sold NO .. you have to EMAIL pictures ... I said like the SIDEKICK , they said YES .
its cause you're saying text. a text sms is diff from a picture message mms. and to be honest just cause they answer the phone when you call t-mobile or whatever doesnt mean they know anything really. most the time they typing what you say in a box and searching for a pre-made script

NO one said anything about calling ... I said I went in and asked about the BB's ... OK so now when I send a MMS PICTURE MESSAGE can I send it with a TEXTSMS or do I have to send it via email ???

Back
Top Bottom