...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

I've been having the 8830 World Edition for Sprint since it came out. I need Sprint to come out with something very soon.

Hey,
I'm about to go check out a BB from a guy off of craigslist....the price seems real low, like$300 CDN low ($240ish US)....how can I check to see if the phone has a working pin? Will the mobile company it is branded to do it for me?

Originally Posted by TD The God

Hey,
I'm about to go check out a BB from a guy off of craigslist....the price seems real low, like $300 CDN low ($240ish US)....how can I check to see if the phone has a working pin? Will the mobile company it is branded to do it for me?
They should be able to verify it.

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by J Capo

Anyone know of an app that will allow the convenience key to be used or assigned to key pad lock? I always forget to lock my BB before I put it in my pocket and if I could assign keypad lock to that key it would be great and help avoid all these random calls that I make by accident.
why dont you just press and hold the mute button and put it on standby?
You can actually use one of the convenience keys to lock your phone. That's what I do all the time to avoid situations such as those.

Just got my 8900 in the mail and excited to start setting things up.
happy.gif

I gotta call tomorrow and get the data plan, I guess for now Im gonna start dl'ing some themes. Imma be in this thread a lot more. BBs FTW!

Hey NT, I just recently decided I wanna get the BB curve 8900 from T-Mobile..I was screwing around with one earlier and I like it. Is there any way to get itcheaper than 199.99 from t-mobile?? Any connects in here for Tmobile?? I'm on my 23rd month with them. Any info is appreciated thanks.

images

Dropped my phone this morning and lost the little ring piece that secures the trackball in place.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

How can I get another one?
nerd.gif

To the guy that dropped his phone and lost the trackball, check out cnn.cn - has everything you could ever need to replace on BB.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I thought this phone was scrapped!

http://crackberry.com/exc...chscreen-blackberry-bold

rogers-blackberry-9900.jpg

Originally Posted by Crackberry

So we've got a bit of question mark on whether or not the 9900 will ultimately hit the market with a SurePress display (screen that moves and clicks) or just a standard fixed touchscreen. We've known that earlier prototypes of this model have had the SurePress Storm-styled clickable screen, but are also hearing that part of what Vodafone/Verizon sealed up with their Storm exclusivity deal was the SurePress technology, at least for a while. So for now we're going to leave a question mark on this. And in the comments you can let us know what you'd prefer - a Touch Bold with a screen that clicks (a la Storm) or a fixed touchscreen. Ahh...gotta love the rumormill games! *
Holy FRAK. Here ya go. Just when we're starting to get excited for the CDMA BlackBerry 9630, here's a first real image of the BlackBerry 9900 (looks like the image itself used in the Rogers document is from a RIM device simulator). This is what has been referred to as "Pluto" for sometime now.

So what's the BlackBerry 9900 all about? We're talking about a BlackBerry Bold style-device with SurePress Touchscreen. Like the Bold, it'll be a 3G device and use the same speedy processor. What it will not have is a trackball. Crazy. Wicked.

According to this document it's slated for Rogers Q3 release, though we wouldn't be suprised to see it hit in Q4. And of course, like the Bold, we'll see this rollout to GSM carriers around the globe. Excited much??!!!

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

images

Dropped my phone this morning and lost the little ring piece that secures the trackball in place.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

How can I get another one?
nerd.gif
they are like less than a buck on ebay

Couldn't even wait a day after playing with a Curve 8900...Bought one last night w/ T-Mobile...Been tinkering with this phone all last night and all day atwork today lol.... Any tips and tricks that I should know about?

What is the best blackberry for Verizon?

i have the storm and love it... its a hit or miss though for most, the curve 8330 would be the next in line... the niagara is supposed to be releasing inmay so that will give the storm a run...but overall i'd say the storm is the best
Ok so I'm on my most awesome 8900 and I wanted to know how can I put a weather App on here? Thanks guys

You have a couple of options… I used weathereye for the longest time nd finally switched to weatherbug yesterday… there are a couple more, these are allfree too… just google them
So a new bb with internet. Do I have to buy aim, email and such?
What bb? My storm came with all those, but when I had my curve I had a program called beejive that let you sign into aim and stuff together..email is push go to email setup and the wizard should help you from there

Jordan Balla wrote:
So a new bb with internet. Do I have to buy aim, email and such?
What bb? My storm came with all those, but when I had my curve I had a program called beejive that let you sign into aim and stuff together.. email is push go to email setup and the wizard should help you from there

Back
Top Bottom