...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

For those with the storm...go install the hybrid .113/.114 OS. Its a combination on the leaked .114 and the official .113 9500(europe) release. Browser is alot
Aster and you get the full qwerty in portrait mode. You can actually browse nt now.

I have the storm and would rather wait for the official version.

Anyone know when the official OS update comes out?

I just got a Bold....and need a case.

I want a skin for the bold, or something that will protect it very well so I can put it in my pocket.

Any suggestions????

Also..does anyone know a website that sells sports skins? I'm lookin for a kobe or lakers skin

Originally Posted by victoryballer

I want a skin for the bold, or something that will protect it very well so I can put it in my pocket.

Any suggestions????
I'm using the OEM BB skin. Works perfectly fine.

Here it is in grey w/ the blank screen theme.
smile.gif

bold003.jpg

Did anyone sync their MS Outlook 2007 to their Blackberry? Specifically the calendar. I don't have my blackberry yet, but I am getting the Bold later thisweek. Can't wait.

Ok so my bro used my phone (8900) for a day, and he copied all his contacts to my phone.

How do I delete the entire contact list so that i can copy my contacts from my sim? Please help.

-I've been stuck on sk's for about 3 years and I am very use to their keyboard. After seeing the 8900 I am weary that the keyboard would be much harderto use. Am I right on my caution or is it easier to use than I thought?
-The sk was also fairly easy to get use to, is the 8900 something I will need to practice for a few days or weeks before I discover how to use it?
-Also my friend has the 8830 w.e. and he said his apps are free. Is that with certain companies or is that normal?

yerrrrr... http://www.bb.comuv.com/bb/fb/fb.jad
link for ota facebook 1.5 for phones running os 4.6 and up
its pretty dope.. lets you sync fb contacts with your phone book and updates your phonebook entry with the persons default pic.
*access the link from your phones browser

man i really want the blackberry bold, its sooo nice, but im stuck with tmobile with an iphone(which i dont mind)

but i would really like to alternate between the bold and the iphone sometimes

The thing about the Storm is the touch screen. I don't know if I could get used to typing on that thing. Is it easy or difficult to type with?

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

man i really want the blackberry bold, its sooo nice, but im stuck with tmobile with an iphone(which i dont mind)

just get the 8900, you'll be able to alternate between the iphone just fine

just broke down and ordered a 8900 off t-mobile - i really need that bold in my life but my rate plan is just too good to drop an extra $50 a month on 3Gservice...

Originally Posted by Jassoone

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

just get the 8900, you'll be able to alternate between the iphone just fine
i dont really like the look of the curve

btw does anyone know how insurance works for the storm

my cousin just got the storm and cant he just tell verizon he "lost" it, and get a replacement for a deductible? does anyone know how much it wouldbe

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

-I've been stuck on sk's for about 3 years and I am very use to their keyboard. After seeing the 8900 I am weary that the keyboard would be much harder to use. Am I right on my caution or is it easier to use than I thought?
-The sk was also fairly easy to get use to, is the 8900 something I will need to practice for a few days or weeks before I discover how to use it?
-Also my friend has the 8830 w.e. and he said his apps are free. Is that with certain companies or is that normal?

@#* how old are you?
now your questions are just stupid.
1. how about you try it out and see yourself? either way youre gonna have to use it.
2. its like that with any phone (sk included)
3. certain apps are free, some you pay for.

lol was just about to say that

this forum is happy to answer questions but seriously if your not gonna even make an effort to figure things out yourself... especially personal things thatdepend on you then
smh.gif

the concept of a touch bb with keypad is great imo, but you would have to add a stylus
aways been a fan of touchscreens (- keypads/typing aka storm) so that phone is kinda best of both worlds for me

sup guys been a while.

1. Besides Beejive can u refer me a good aim client program ?

2. Recommend me a good gps application

This is for an 8900....

and damn.. mines been lagging alot lately.

Hey guys i am thinking about getting a blackberry

but wanted to know how much more do i have to pay

i am with t mobile and have a cheap plan that has 300 minutes i pay about $34.00 a month

i want to get email and maybe also the internet

how much i am looking at to add email and internet

and how fast is the internet

Back
Top Bottom