...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Bolt giving me a bad first impression right now. I can't scroll anywhere but left and right

Only thing I like so far is the E and X button being the scrolling down button like Opera but they added the T and B button for top and bottom like the regularbrowser.

Hey does ne1 know where I can find an updated OS for a Storm?

I'm running on .75.....DON'T LAUGH..LOL

Trading in my 3G iPhone for the Bold, im looking forward to it.

On a side note, i've been using the Storm for the past two days(Borrowed meanwhile my Bold shipped) and i hate the damn thing. Maybe its because i'm soused to the iPhone and its damn near flawless touchscreen but this thing is terrible to type in. And there is ALOT of slowdowns. I really cant wait to get myBold.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Damn! I was messing around with the folders and their icons... and I ended up losing the controller icon for the Games folder.
frown.gif

Anyone know how I can get it back?

Menu -> Show All

Originally Posted by srr1175

Originally Posted by srr1175

Curve 8330 Help please.......

Ok folks, any help or suggestions would be appreciated:

My phone is unable to sync with my work email. According to our IT dept, we would need a Blackberry Desktop Server in order for my emails to get pushed to my phone from my work email. No problems with my personal email account.

Also, according to my IT dept, due to the fact that my office is on a remote server, the Blackberry wont work.

I am able to access email through our Microsoft Exchange website, but am unable to click on any of the emails in order to open them. Do I need to download a microsoft app on my phone, or am I just not going to be able to open the actual emails? If there is an app that would work, can you please direct me to it. I spoke with people at Verizon and they had no suggestions for me.

Thanks for you help in advance, and if you are unsure of what I am talking about but think you can help, let me know and I will try and explain it better.

Help????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Ironically, this is what I do for a living. (BlackBerry Engineer)

Your IT department has access to a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES).

They would need to add you to the server, and set a password for you. The password is then used by you during Enterprise Activation

Options -> Advanced Options -> Enterprise Activation. Input your e-mail address there and the password they assign to you. During the process it will askfor a new password, which locks and unlocks the phone. The only rule is it must be a minumum of 6 letters.

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Alright, im thinking about getting a blackberry for Verizon, but which one is the best?

I'm thinking about the storm but don't know about the touch screen

So anyone with Verizon give some feedback on the BB they have

Wait until May / June when the 9630 (Niagara) comes out.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Alright, im thinking about getting a blackberry for Verizon, but which one is the best?

If u aren't that patient the 8330 is the best screw the 8830 WE its a piece of crap And are other people not able to use BOLT on wifi?

goood morning,

any folks with the 8900 tell me or school me on how i can mute the flicker sound from the camera?

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

goood morning,

any folks with the 8900 tell me or school me on how i can mute the flicker sound from the camera?
Impossible to do. I found out the hard way
smh.gif

There are tricks to working around it though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

goood morning,

Impossible to do. I found out the hard way
smh.gif

There are tricks to working around it though
nerd.gif

LIKE COUCHING AND +%%% ? OR PLAYING UR MUSIC ? LULZ

IM JUST SAYING... I WNNA HAVE A CAMERA FOR CANDID MOMENTS,...

Word from Crackberry, Slashgear, and BGR there is a Storm 2 with Wi-Fi on its way out, which isn't surprising. Im still getting the Niagra though.

goood morning,

The only way I know of...which is cheesy...is to plug in headphones, so its not audible.

goood morning,

The only way I know of...which is cheesy...is to plug in headphones, so its not audible.
You can also dial your voice mail.... Then go to the home screen and turn on the camera.... You just have to make sure you are still on the phonewhen you take a picture so the shutter won't make a sound...

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Damn! I was messing around with the folders and their icons... and I ended up losing the controller icon for the Games folder.
frown.gif

Anyone know how I can get it back?
Menu -> Show All
Nah... I know what "Show All" does. I mean, the ACTUAL icon on the games folder is supposed to be a blue controller. The downloadsfolder has a yellow/orange arrow icon and the setup folder has a green "sun" icon.

Well, for my damn games folder I managed to change the controller icon to a red star.

Please someone help me reverse this.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

anyone tired of their Bold yet?
nerd.gif
wink.gif
Uhh, no.

word i'm waitin til niagara drops and i read on crackberry last night that the touchscreen/keypad BB is supposed to drop a lot sooner than expected i mighteven hold out for that joint

How can I install BOLT? I DL'ed the beta2 version from their site but it's a .JAD file so I can't install it using my desktop manager
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

How can I install BOLT? I DL'ed the beta2 version from their site but it's a .JAD file so I can't install it using my desktop manager
ohwell.gif
OTA.

Go to their site from the BB Browser and install it that way.

Originally Posted by cquan05

ohwell.gif

email to urself ...

Back
Top Bottom