...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

What weather program are ya'll using? I have weather eye so far

i just use the accuweather but im sure there are better apps out there

Ok so I dl'ed BOLT and when I was trying to get to a site it would never go through. I got frustrated and deleted it.

What site did you guys download BOLT from? I need a new browser and I heard this one is nice.

I downloaded the bolt also, and no problems so far, very nice imo.

Heres where i got it from...
http://boltbrowser.com/download.html

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Ok so I dl'ed BOLT and when I was trying to get to a site it would never go through. I got frustrated and deleted it.

What site did you guys download BOLT from? I need a new browser and I heard this one is nice.

I downloaded the bolt also, and no problems so far, very nice imo.

Heres where i got it from...
http://boltbrowser.com/download.html
I'll have to check this out soon

Damn! I was messing around with the folders and their icons... and I ended up losing the controller icon for the Games folder.
frown.gif

Anyone know how I can get it back?

Curve 8330 Help please.......

Ok folks, any help or suggestions would be appreciated:

My phone is unable to sync with my work email. According to our IT dept, we would need a Blackberry Desktop Server in order for my emails to get pushed to myphone from my work email. No problems with my personal email account.

Also, according to my IT dept, due to the fact that my office is on a remote server, the Blackberry wont work.

I am able to access email through our Microsoft Exchange website, but am unable to click on any of the emails in order to open them. Do I need to download amicrosoft app on my phone, or am I just not going to be able to open the actual emails? If there is an app that would work, can you please direct me to it. Ispoke with people at Verizon and they had no suggestions for me.

Thanks for you help in advance, and if you are unsure of what I am talking about but think you can help, let me know and I will try and explain it better.

does anyone have a link or anything that i can compare all the BB out?
i need to compare and contrast to see which phone is best for me

bold
storm

what is a high speed data? i compared the 3 and it seems that the 8900 doesnt have "high speed data"

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by kidUFC

what is a high speed data? i compared the 3 and it seems that the 8900 doesnt have "high speed data"
the 8900 is not 3G.
o word? damn that was the BB im leaning towards out of the 3. do they make u pay extra to make it 3g speed?
tired.gif

Can i use my iphone sim card and put it into a blackberry bold? Would it work, like could i setup email and internet.

Is it a big hassle if get a blackberry plan that requires to go on internet and setup emails??

the 8900 is not 3G.
o word? damn that was the BB im leaning towards out of the 3. do they make u pay extra to make it 3g speed?
tired.gif
nah same price, but the 8900 doesn't support highspeed data

Did anybody download an app called "trapster"?? If so..is it reliable and does it actually wrk???

Originally Posted by srr1175

Curve 8330 Help please.......

Ok folks, any help or suggestions would be appreciated:

My phone is unable to sync with my work email. According to our IT dept, we would need a Blackberry Desktop Server in order for my emails to get pushed to my phone from my work email. No problems with my personal email account.

Also, according to my IT dept, due to the fact that my office is on a remote server, the Blackberry wont work.

I am able to access email through our Microsoft Exchange website, but am unable to click on any of the emails in order to open them. Do I need to download a microsoft app on my phone, or am I just not going to be able to open the actual emails? If there is an app that would work, can you please direct me to it. I spoke with people at Verizon and they had no suggestions for me.

Thanks for you help in advance, and if you are unsure of what I am talking about but think you can help, let me know and I will try and explain it better.

Help????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

the 8900 is not 3G.
tired.gif
It doesn't matter how much you pay, 8900 just does not have 3G capability. But I'm loving my 8900, 3G or not.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

anyone tired of their Bold yet?
nerd.gif
wink.gif

never, the best looking phone out but its better than every phone out except the iphone.
I just got in and I dont ever see me getting tired of this for a long time..

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

AT&T heads with the bold how much is the bill with unlimited text?
50 dollars my/ 30 for the data and 20 for the texting.
Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

anyone tired of their Bold yet?
nerd.gif
wink.gif
Can't imagine it at all. i left the iPhone and the HTC Fuze for this thing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkdan1

the 8900 is not 3G.
tired.gif
It doesn't matter how much you pay, 8900 just does not have 3G capability. But I'm loving my 8900, 3G or not.
hat sucks, cuz our corporate discount offer this for phone free with 20% off discount on my monthly bill.. so without the 3g i cant watch livestreams online?

Back
Top Bottom