...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

anyone tired of their Bold yet?
nerd.gif
wink.gif
Uhh, no.
laugh.gif
Never know unless you ask. Contract not up untilNovermber, people weren't trying to hear renewing now. Think I'll have better luck @ another store or am I gonna have 2 wait a bit longer?

i got the JUM102 ERROR if anybody can please help me i am in dire need! message me greatly appreciated..

After you download a game. Extract it using winrar. (if you have problem here you probably need the pw posted below the game on the hacktheberry site) Thenread the nfo. (you can open it with note pad).

Basically you start desktop manager. (with your phone connected of course)

Go to application loader.

Click start on add/remove applications

Click browser

Go to where you downloaded your game. Click the .alx file. Click open.

It should now be selected in your device application selection page. Simply click next. It will install.

When it's done disconnect your phone and enjoy.

Downloading Appworld now..

Whats the best/stable OS right now? I'm on a Bold using 4.6.0.210

Thanks!

my 8900 has been lagging as of late showing the clock signal. Ive been watching a lot of youtube videos so I thought that may be the problem but I have alsobeen deleting my cache, history and cookies regularly. Any advice to be offered to help me with this annoyance of a problem?

I don't know how to word this because I'm not familiar with Blackberries but I was playing with a bold at the store and saw that the web browser has anactual pointer that you direct with the trackball. Do all blackberries have this and will the Niagara have it as well?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

my 8900 has been lagging as of late showing the clock signal. Ive been watching a lot of youtube videos so I thought that may be the problem but I have also been deleting my cache, history and cookies regularly. Any advice to be offered to help me with this annoyance of a problem?
bump.
also I go to the sound profile on my phone to change the aim sound and from hearing it 3 times for some reason but after I edit nothing different is happening

Looks like Beta OS 5.0.0.90 for the Bold 9000 is out. Go here if you want to try it out.

Its also out for the 8900. Go here to get it for the 8900.

Got the links from berryreview.com.

cucumbercool.....do a battery pull, meaning while your device is on, take off the back cover and pull your battery out.

For BBs, this works a lot of the time. If that doesn't work, maybe do a wipe and reinstall the OS. I'd suggest getting the latest OS...check the 8900crackberry forums for the latest OS and how to update. And READ the instructions CAREFULLY...you don't want to brick your device.

Anybody get the new OS 5.0.0 or whateva?
Sucks for some that theres a Storm 2 comin out,
on some 'ol iPhone 3G type iish. Damn, I need a Berry.

Just get the Soft Reset app. You never have to do a battery pull again. I can't even remember where I got it from (maybe somewhere in this thread), butit's made my life a lot easier.

Anybody know a way for me to get ringtones to my berry from my mac.I tried missing sync,media sync,and double twist none worked

boutta switch to AT&T and get the Bold
pimp.gif

anyone know how much it would be for an 18 year old with no credit at all?

Planning to get a 2 year contact.

Back
Top Bottom