...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Could anyone recommend me a good internet browser to download for the Blackberry curve 8310, I hate the browser the fone comes with its to slow.

I'm with Sprint...........................

and want a blackberry...

any good ones out or coming soon?

All i know is the blackberry curve and the 8350i w/ nextel

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I'm with Sprint...........................

and want a blackberry...

any good ones out or coming soon?

All i know is the blackberry curve and the 8350i w/ nextel

Sprint is getting the Niagra, suppose to drop in May but not really sure. Check with the store

Originally Posted by franchise3

KLJ, DL operamini.

(Operamini.com)

It's a lot better than the stock BB browswer, IMO.

Opera Mini -> Mobile view is all you need
Try out BOLT browser, it loads way faster than Opera Mini.

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Oh wow. Typing is more efficient? Really? Maybe I'll just get the storm then. Are you happy with it?
I LOVE it, but I'll will say this.... Touchscreen isn't for everyone! It's either Love or Hate with it. I would test it out first...

I did and I hated it but that wasn't on this new software update. I also don't want to buy a storm and then have the new one come out in a few months.I may hold off for the Niagara.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by franchise3

KLJ, DL operamini.

(Operamini.com)

It's a lot better than the stock BB browswer, IMO.

Opera Mini -> Mobile view is all you need
Try out BOLT browser, it loads way faster than Opera Mini.
Actually, Opera Mini loads a lot faster for me. !#** Opera Mini is as fast as the Wi-fi on my laptop when I have a strong signal.

I went to check if there were any os updates yet but it said no yet ive seen the 4.7 out online I believe. Would I have to download it or is it just a matterof patience?

Originally Posted by allenpak

isn't the Niagara verizon exclusive?

That would be the Storm, Niagra is the CDMA version of the Curve 8900 or Bold I forgot which one.

700th post
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

That would be the Storm, Niagra is the CDMA version of the Curve 8900 or Bold I forgot which one.

700th post
pimp.gif

Currently, the storm is a Verizon exclusive but in november, it becomes available to Sprint customers...
ohwell.gif

I'm trying to see if I can get the bold from sprint...

That would be the Storm, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Niagra is the CDMA version of the Curve 8900[/color] or Bold I forgot which one.

..or is it?

[h3]http://www.blackberrycool.com/2009/04/rumor-blackberry-niagara-9630-to-be-announced-tonight/[/h3]
[h3](Rumor) BlackBerry Niagara 9630 to be announced tonight[/h3]
Posted
by Kyle

on April 22, 2009,�at�11:29 am

in News
. Tags: 9630, blackberrry niagara, WES.
Comments: 10 responses

niagarast1.jpg

T3 is a tech magazine that is reporting that [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]RIM and T-Mobile are "holding a mystery joint event tonight" where the BlackBerry Niagara 9630 will be announced.[/color] It could be true that the event will demo the phone to certain parties and give them a first look, but I doubt it will be a public announcement. It would make more sense for RIM to announce the device at a conference such as WES 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/v/rfh4Mhp-a6U&hl=en&fs=1

did anyone hear of the BB Gemini yet? its supposed to be a new phone thats like the 8900 but with 3g
any info?

rim and tmobile?
niagra is coming to tmobile as well? I thought it was only going to be for sprint/verizon w.e.?

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by mjbetch

new facebook app is out. a lot more user friendly..

for all BBs or just the storm?
all of them. they even intergrated facebook with your address book
Maan. I couldn't care less about that. They should have changed stuff that actually needed to be changed. They need to take some notes fromthe myspace app. Can't even check messages or view peoples profiles directly on the facebook app.

I have been running the Storm on .122 for a week now. I don't see a real difference from .113 which IMO was really good but both are waaaaay better thanthe .75 it comes with.

.113 has a lot more memory than .122 on start up after a battery pull I would have almost 47.2MB now its only 33.5 at the most.

But all in all I got used to the touchscreen and love my phone...just be patient and check out crackberry.com

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

That would be the Storm, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Niagra is the CDMA version of the Curve 8900[/color] or Bold I forgot which one.

..or is it?

[h3]http://www.blackberrycool.com/2009/04/rumor-blackberry-niagara-9630-to-be-announced-tonight/[/h3]
Posted
by Kyle

in News

niagarast1.jpg

T3 is a tech magazine that is reporting that [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]RIM and T-Mobile are "holding a mystery joint event tonight" where the BlackBerry Niagara 9630 will be announced.[/color] It could be true that the event will demo the phone to certain parties and give them a first look, but I doubt it will be a public announcement. It would make more sense for RIM to announce the device at a conference such as WES 2009.

i wouldnt be shocked at all after t-mobile got the 8900 sans 3G

Originally Posted by fatboyslim891

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

..or is it?

Posted
by Kyle

in News

niagarast1.jpg

i wouldnt be shocked at all after t-mobile got the 8900 sans 3G

OH COME THE %!*@ ON I JUSS GOT MY 8900 WITH NO 3g WHY RELEASE THIS NOW T-MOBILE

Back
Top Bottom