...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Don C had this T-Mobile Bold awhile ago.....

28s3o5.jpg

I think he just put the T-Mobile piece there. They never offically released that phone. I blacked out my bold and the black bezel came with an unbrandedplastic piece

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

are the storms good havent really heard anything about them
Initially, NO ! Until you go to crackberry and crack'em out
pimp.gif
! Upgraded the OS to .122 (.109 wasn't bad either) and deleted some unnecessary files. My Storm can no OutBerry any other BB ! Sadly, the phone should of came out with a better OS than it did (Originally at .75) but oh well..

What does the new OS do? I'm on verizon and split between a storm or waiting for the niagara.

Can you download the new OS at crackberry?

I'm sorry to even say the word iPhone in this thread but, am I the only one that prefers iPhone apps over Blackberry apps? The Facebook app on iPhone isBEAUTIFUL, compared to the pathetic excuse of an app we have for the Bold. I hate to say it but if I could use the iPhone OS on a blackberry handset, thatwould be the best phone in the world.

Hey NT

I just got a basic BB Curve 8320 and was curious how to unlock it and if there are site you can refer me to. I need to travel back and forth and 1 phone and 2sim cards is the way to go for me.

Thanks is advance

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Don C had this T-Mobile Bold awhile ago.....

28s3o5.jpg

That Bold would be the TMO version that is available in Germany. See on the T-Mobile logo how it hastwo dots before the "T"? That lets you know that it is NOT a U.S. version.

Peep how the T-Mobile logo looks on U.S. phones.....

78941-1tfgw8c4t10.jpg

Im probably maaaaad late, but I recently dl'd the new software for my curve and now I cant reply to PMs on the bberry browser....neither on Opera mini, butI never could on opera.

Anything I can do?

^ That's weird. I can't even use NT with the BB browser. The homepage loads and I can't click any links.

You actually got NT to work with the BB browser?

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

^ That's weird. I can't even use NT with the BB browser. The homepage loads and I can't click any links.

I can, but it takes forever to load and is pretty confusing looking. I just have my inbox bookmarked on the BBerry browser because that how I usedto reply while I was away from my comp because I couldnt on Opera. Now I can hit reply, type the reply, but no "send"button
ohwell.gif

^ I don't know man. Maybe try the ever faithful battery pull?

I can't even mess with the BB browser, whether it be NT or another site. Joint is garbage and probably my biggest gripe about BB's.

What's the best OS out right now for the Bold? Is it possible for the OS to revert back to the default because I noticed mine is taking longer to load thanusual like how it was in the beginning.

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Any word on why it takes forever to upload pics on twitter?

you gotta change your connection settings on twitter from "Auto Detect" to "TCP"

Originally Posted by s dubl

Im probably maaaaad late, but I recently dl'd the new software for my curve and now I cant reply to PMs on the bberry browser....neither on Opera mini, but I never could on opera.

Anything I can do?
same here.. it sucks

I changed the black bezel, side buttons, keyboard, and trackball myself. Ya i got the BSE screen protector on haha. I'm gonna get a different one thatdoesn't have ripples.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I can, but it takes forever to load and is pretty confusing looking. I just have my inbox bookmarked on the BBerry browser because that how I used to reply while I was away from my comp because I couldnt on Opera. Now I can hit reply, type the reply, but no "send"button
ohwell.gif

same...ever since i upgraded the os.....

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

s dubl and other people having problems getting NT on their BB phones with OG browser

yall should really try out the bolt browser, its fast and it lets you reply, send messages on NT and ITS FAST
Imma d/l it right now and check it out...

edit....I just D/Ld it and am editing my post from it
eek.gif
haven't edited a post from my phone for a while
laugh.gif

I've already replied to a PM also. Bolt seems pretty alright so far. Only bad thing so far is replying to PMs and editing your post you have to type htmlcodes, like if you want to skip lines you have to type br surrounded by <>. Oh well better than not being able to reply I guess.

hey guys, quick question. i'm currently on t-mobile right now and am looking to upgrade to the new curve. however i remember reading about how a new one isgonna be coming out with 3g and whatnot? if so, can you guys clarify some stuff? i feel like this thread is so long it'll take me awhile to search for myanswer lol, sorry.

also, how easy is it to upgrade a phone with t-mobile? i have the 8320 and got it last february.

s dubl and other people having problems getting NT on their BB phones with OG browser

yall should really try out the bolt browser, its fast and it lets you reply, send messages on NT and ITS FAST

Keep us updated.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Keep us updated.
check my previous post again
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom