...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

I just downloaded beejive trial and compared to stock aim this is awesome. Its 20 for a one time fee and 30 for a permanent buy in case you loose your phone?

Can someone school me on AppWorld?

Which apps are worth getting and how much do those apps cost?

(I don't really care about Facebook or MySpace apps)

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by fatboyslim891

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by allenpak

isn't the Niagara verizon exclusive?

That would be the Storm, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Niagra is the CDMA version of the Curve 8900[/color] or Bold I forgot which one.

..or is it?

[h3]http://www.blackberrycool.com/2009/04/rumor-blackberry-niagara-9630-to-be-announced-tonight/[/h3]
[h3](Rumor) BlackBerry Niagara 9630 to be announced tonight[/h3]
Posted
by Kyle

on April 22, 2009,�at�11:29 am

in News
. Tags: 9630, blackberrry niagara, WES.
Comments: 10 responses

niagarast1.jpg

T3 is a tech magazine that is reporting that [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]RIM and T-Mobile are "holding a mystery joint event tonight" where the BlackBerry Niagara 9630 will be announced.[/color] It could be true that the event will demo the phone to certain parties and give them a first look, but I doubt it will be a public announcement. It would make more sense for RIM to announce the device at a conference such as WES 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/v/rfh4Mhp-a6U&hl=en&fs=1
i wouldnt be shocked at all after t-mobile got the 8900 sans 3G

OH COME THE %!*@ ON I JUSS GOT MY 8900 WITH NO 3g WHY RELEASE THIS NOW T-MOBILE
man if verizon doesn't get this damn phone
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

That would be the Storm, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Niagra is the CDMA version of the Curve 8900[/color] or Bold I forgot which one.

..or is it?

[h3]http://www.blackberrycool.com/2009/04/rumor-blackberry-niagara-9630-to-be-announced-tonight/[/h3]
Posted
by Kyle

in News

niagarast1.jpg

T3 is a tech magazine that is reporting that [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]RIM and T-Mobile are "holding a mystery joint event tonight" where the BlackBerry Niagara 9630 will be announced.[/color] It could be true that the event will demo the phone to certain parties and give them a first look, but I doubt it will be a public announcement. It would make more sense for RIM to announce the device at a conference such as WES 2009.

mad.gif

Seriously... Verizon better get this.

JUM ERROR 102 ON PEARL SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME A PM FOR HELP IN RESTORING MY PHONE I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING AND FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

JUM ERROR 102 ON PEARL SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME A PM FOR HELP IN RESTORING MY PHONE I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING AND FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!
call support - happened to my before and they had to restore the OS-

those with the storm should upgrade to .132
best OS so far. I was previously running .113 and .122.
> accelerometer
> battery life
> less color banding
> better radio signal
> speed from app to app
> faster web browser

for those who don't know....google maps 3.0.2 now works with the storm's gps. tried it during lunch and worked perfectly. i was always within 4 meters.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

..or is it?

Posted
by Kyle

in News

niagarast1.jpg

mad.gif

Seriously... Verizon better get this.
OK just checked it out the big party/ announcement was not for this phone it was for the SK3
laugh.gif

But on another note the phone will not come out until august not on may 9th like anticipated�
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

those with the storm should upgrade to .132
best OS so far. I was previously running .113 and .122.
> accelerometer
> battery life
> less color banding
> better radio signal
> speed from app to app
> faster web browser
Ive been tempted to upgrade.....but ive heard that VZ will release an official update this weekend....but how long have we been hearing that.
ohwell.gif

I didn't expect the niagra-which is now called "the tour" boygeniusreport reported-to come out in may. BG said a tipster says "earlysummer" whatever that means. It needs to come out soon though, my 8330 is taking a beating.

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Can someone school me on AppWorld?
iheartradio.

It's free.

I have pandora and slacker and they are pretty cool. Is iiheartradio better.

if you must listen to Radio stations, then its worth it...but if you're only into music than Iheartradio is not for you. Also, iheartradio was alwaysbuffering on my storm.

Pandora & Slacker =
pimp.gif

can anyone tell me if this is a fake blackberry???? peep the rogers thing on the bottom.

Is this legible to sell?

Originally Posted by icykicks79

can anyone tell me if this is a fake blackberry???? peep the rogers thing on the bottom.

Is this legible to sell?
they dont make fake blackberries
laugh.gif
anyways that phone islegit, rogers is a company in canada which usually get blackberries before any other company in the USA

Back
Top Bottom