...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

^ thanks....so it shut off, but no reset
frown.gif
any other help folks?

So what is the best browser to download for the Blackberry Bold?

What is the difference between Opera Mini and Opera Mobile?

Is Bolt a good way to go?

I just need a good browser to navigate sites effectively nothing major.....

Also is there a way to save contacts from the list to your sim card without doing it manually one by one on theBold?

QUESTION ,

MY 8900 BROKE.

I GOT THE REPLACEMENT,

HERE ARE WERE THE QUESTIONS BEGIN, LOL

1. My pin changed, does that happen all the time ?
2. i lost all my previous emails from my BB email, why is that ?
3. I lost all my dl themes, how come ?
4. This is very important... Phone wont read my SD card.. how come ?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

1. My pin changed, does that happen all the time ? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]YES[/color]
2. i lost all my previous emails from my BB email, why is that ? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DID YOU GO TO BIS AND SWITCH PHONES UNDER YOUR SETTINGS?[/color]
3. I lost all my dl themes, how come ? IT'S SAVED ON YOUR OG 8900
4. This is very important... Phone wont read my SD card.. how come ? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GOOD QUESTION, YOU MAY NEED TO HOLLER @ RIM FOR THAT.[/color]

Originally Posted by mike23theking

1. My pin changed, does that happen all the time ? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]YES[/color]
2. i lost all my previous emails from my BB email, why is that ? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DID YOU GO TO BIS AND SWITCH PHONES UNDER YOUR SETTINGS?[/color]
4. This is very important... Phone wont read my SD card.. how come ? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GOOD QUESTION, YOU MAY NEED TO HOLLER @ RIM FOR THAT.[/color]
Try another SD card as the one you're using may very well be corrupted.

NewB question: My service provider is SPRINT. My birthday is coming up in about a week and aspart of my present, my dad is hooking me up with a BB. I want a Bold or Storm but apparently, SPRINT doesn't provide those. I know they carry some model ofthe curve but I don't know which one. Anybody know what I could be possibly getting from SPRINT...

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

If the Tour comes out I'm gonna be
mad.gif

Does T-Mo have a trade in plan cuz I've already had the 8900 for 4 months. But I'll drop it if I can get the Tour.
same here
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Try another SD card as the one you're using may very well be corrupted.
I USED ANOTHER ONE AT TMO STORE AND THEY TOLD ME TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE.. =/

SuperAntigen:

You're probably going to have to get a Curve for now. You can get one w/ the Push to talk feature or without.

Best bet, is to ask pops for a raincheck until Sprint drops their new BB. At least that's what I'd do.

^^Pretty much..I've had my 8330 since release a year ago and its a great phone. Seeing all these BBs drop @ every carrier but Sprint pisses me off though.Sprint thinks Palm/Windows mobile should be their main focus
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

^^Pretty much..I've had my 8330 since release a year ago and its a great phone. Seeing all these BBs drop @ every carrier but Sprint pisses me off though. Sprint thinks Palm/Windows mobile should be their main focus
smh.gif

I agree man and Windows Mobile phones are the WORST ever. Sprint needs to get on the ball and work with BlackBerries.

For the past 2 days my internet and bbm has been going in and out of service has this happened to anyone else?Like it wont theblackberry internet network and certain places it doesnt work at all....mad frustrating

WOWWW a Storm 2 already. Why does RIM putting out so many devices this year? This one actually looks pretty nice though, and if it really does have Wi-Fi andit comes out this year consider it copped. I can bypass the tour for this baby.

Storm 2 looks nice, but I'll be damned if I get bamboozled. They almost got me with the Storm--so glad I didn't buy that hunk of crap.

I'm interested in seeing the difference in the touchscreen though.

Back
Top Bottom