...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Does the Bold for ATT require a sim card... Cause I know someone selling it brand new but I have T-Mo... Just want to know if it would work...
Yes, it will work. You need to get the Bold unlocked.
Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

i posted a picture using uberTwitter, and it showed my gps location on google maps along with the picture... does it always do that? is there a way to have the picture by itself? i don't want everyone knowing where i am at all times
laugh.gif
alien.gif
IIRC, you can go to Uber's settings and select the option NOT to include your location when posting pics.
laugh.gif

ATTN: AT&T heads
(if you don't already know...)

AT&T Launching BlackBerry Curve 8900 May22nd
Posted in News &Rumors on 20 May 2009 12:15 by Bla1ze |
speech-bubble.gif
28 comments

att-blackberry-curve-89001.jpg

* Update: No more rumors... AT&T hasannounced the Curve 8900 will cometo stores this Friday, May 22nd, for $199 after a $100 mail-in rebate with a new agreement. Visit wireless.att.com to watch for it. *

The boys over at BlackBerry News have gotten some information from a reliable source on the long awaited AT&T release of the BlackBerry Curve 8900. Chances areby now most of you have already gone ahead and gotten the device by other means and had it unlocked but those of you who were holding out for the subsidizedprice shouldn't have to wait THAT much longer.

The AT&T branded 8900 should start showing up for AT&T customers on May 21st. While I hope this is true for those of you outthere who have been waiting a long time for this device it's probably still best if we stick a little rumor tag on it still as we all know while RIM mayhave issues with delays, AT&T is great at screwing delaying things such as device launches as well. At least May 21st isn't that faraway! [ Note from Kevin - Yeah, the 8900 should definitely hit AT&T this week... ]

To those curious about the 8900 having 3G:
(taken from anotherwebsite)

It was only two weeks ago that AT&Tannounced it would be dropping the Curve 8900 sometime this Summer,and one week ago that we told you it would run for $199.99 on a two-year after a $100 MIR. Well now AT&Thas finally come out with an official launch date for both online and in retail stores: this Friday, the 22nd of May. [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]All you have to do now is decide whether or not you want to drop an extra $100 to get the 3G-enabledBold.[/color]
laugh.gif

not sure.. but Tmo 8900 is not 3g. which is fine with me. as soon as i walk into my crib or work i get that wifi connection.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

is AT&T 8900 3G? sorry havn't kept up with blackberry news lately ....
laugh.gif
no its only EDGE, i think im gonna trade in my bold for the 8900..

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Storm users....

OS .148 dropped...you know where to get it.
I know where to get it, but what's the best method? BB website or CB? And if you get it off BB, wouldnt you be using Bell's service andnot Verizon's? PM me...

Originally Posted by reigndrop

I'm curious, do the BB users in here actually use BES? or BIS?
BIS, yes. why get a blackberry with no data plan?

BES? im not sure if anyone in here has it. we ain't businessmen. haha

i just bought the curve 8900
how do i get youtube videos to play? they wont play from going on the youtube site

Back
Top Bottom