...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by quik1987

Oh ya, it's GSM

So what is the difference with Storm 1 and Storm 2. Will this be for Verizon as well.

Sprint needs to hurry up Im gettin annoyed
mad.gif

My operating system just crashed and I followed everything online to reinstall it on my Curve at blackberry.com/messenger. But Blackberry messenger and theMemo/Note Pad app didnt install back onto the phone. Is there a place where I can just download BBM and the Memo/notepad?

smh....to be honest I prefer the first storm(appreance wise) Does the storm 2 function the same as far as click screen?

Opinion question out there for Storm users...

My 2 year is up and I'm ready to upgrade to the storm. For those of you that have it, is it really as bad as they are making it out to be? I hear these newOS updates clear up alot of the issues...

Or should I wait for the Tour/Storm 2?

1. In this thread I have seen people updating to 4.7..... while I am still on 4.69 or w.e.
a) do I have to download this update from crackberry or something?
b) if I do will that void any warranty on my phone
c) is the update that good as in helps my phone move along better or is it not that serious?

Nittany, I would just wait on the tour since it is expected in July, and for the fact that verizon is slow pushing out official updates.

And the Storm 2's screen according to engadget will be possibly a capacitive touchscreen and no longer clicky. The blackberry storm 2 that is pictured onthe last page is CDMA I believe, someone informed me that you can see right above where is blurred that it says MEID. MEID is associated with CDMA.

Originally Posted by solesavage

smh....to be honest I prefer the first storm(appreance wise) Does the storm 2 function the same as far as click screen?

Apparently they got rid of the click screen, it's more like an iPhone, but has a setting to vibrate when you press the keys correctly.

Also this one has wifi

and since it's work with sim cards I'm assuming the will be available to more providers.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Apparently they got rid of the click screen, it's more like an iPhone, but has a setting to vibrate when you press the keys correctly.

Also this one has wifi

and since it's work with sim cards I'm assuming the will be available to more providers.

can you explain?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

solesavage wrote:

Also this one has wifi

can you explain?
nerd.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haptic_technology
It's nothing new, already exist in some touchscreen phones.

^^
i think he means when you touch something on the screen it vibrates...correct me if im wrong..

hi y'all sorry if im kinda late for this but anybody knows a website for me to get games like super street fighter turbo 2 or rollercoaster rush for myblackberry bold? thanks in advance guys

for all the twitter addicts, you guys gotta download uber twitter.... this app $#*@$ on twitterberrry...

the new beta is out (.55), and it's crack

i'm just trying to figure out how to get rid of the google map when you post a picture...
nerd.gif

Help!

When I receive emails they're never displayed with the HTML, so they come out with just the text and ugly boxes.

I have the 'Enable HTML email' and 'download images automatically' options set to Yes, but it still won't show.

Any ideas/advice/solutions?

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Help!

When I receive emails they're never displayed with the HTML, so they come out with just the text and ugly boxes.

I have the 'Enable HTML email' and 'download images automatically' options set to Yes, but it still won't show.

for every e-mail you get do the following:

click the menu key ---> then click on get images

there's no otherway around it, kinda sucks to have to do that all the time, but it takes like 2 seconds...

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

solesavage wrote:

Also this one has wifi

can you explain?
nerd.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haptic_technology
It's nothing new, already exist in some touchscreen phones.

thanks for the info.....looks like the storm 2 will be similar to the Voyager in terms of the touch screen.

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Help!

for every e-mail you get do the following:

click the menu key ---> then click on get images

there's no otherway around it, kinda sucks to have to do that all the time, but it takes like 2 seconds...
Thanks bud, now I feel stupid
laugh.gif

for all the twitter addicts, you guys gotta download uber twitter.... this app $#*@$ on twitterberrry...
Been on UberTwitter. Easily better than TB on all phases.

Does the Bold for ATT require a sim card... Cause I know someone selling it brand new but I have T-Mo... Just want to know if it would work...

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Been on UberTwitter. Easily better than TB on all phases.
word.

i posted a picture using uberTwitter, and it showed my gps location on google maps along with the picture... does it always do that? is there a way to have thepicture by itself? i don't want everyone knowing where i am at all times
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom