...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

So, I'm now apart of the BlackBerry fam! New owner of a 8330 Curve (Verizon). I was due for an upgrade (which I did not know about), and so I just boughtit.

This thing is confusing as ###% coming off of using a Voyager for the past year and a half, so I'm about to sit back, watch the Yankee game and read up onmy Curve.

Anything I should know (tips or tricks)?

i got a bb bold. is there any other net browsers i can dowload? where can i find nfl themes. thanks in advance

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Just sold my blacked out bold for $500, here i come 3GS.

Loved the bold tho
damn.. where did you sell you bold, if you dont mind me asking..

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Someone is selling me their storm for 150, but I see mixed reviews. Worth it?
I just copped one for $220 barely used but I broke the call button so that gotta get fixed. Other than that the phone is cool. I got it unlockedcause I have tmobile. Anyone have any recommend apps or anything for the storm.

you changed up it like Johan Santana???
nerd.gif

Who here has actually updated their OS with no problems? I'm kinda skeptical about doing it. It's much more complicated than when I had to update myiphone it seems. I'm on .114 and want to go to the new .250 cause of the supposed "better battery life" Or can someone recommend a OS thatsdecent in that department?

Best way is OTA(over the air) meaning use the browser on your phone and install that way. Crackberry.com has lots to choose from.

HTTB, what service are you on? I got a Curve yesterday, and it really is better than any phone I have owned.

anyone a computer wiz? wanna make a NT BB Theme
laugh.gif
...i have no idea howto use that program

btw. whats the latest and greatest firmware for the BB Bold ...havn't been up to date with it

Originally Posted by bkmac

HTTB, what service are you on? I got a Curve yesterday, and it really is better than any phone I have owned.
T-Mobile.

I haven't changed my plan yet, so I'm just going off wifi. I can only imagine how awesome this thing is with a full data plan.

Can someone help me out?

I downloaded AIM (I guess it's an app?). However, it will sign on, and then immediately say "InternalError" and shut down the program.

Anyway to fix this?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out, for now.

Type in wrong screenname/password, and then type in the correct combo and it will work.

Back
Top Bottom