...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

How hard is it to void your warranty when you do this?
Well you def. void it, cmon you really think the company wont notice the change? you cant just change something from the phone like that lol
Anxiously waiting when I can change my Bolds' keypad from this:
I have both the 8900 and the bold and I think the 8900 is easier to text if your use to the 8310 curve.
I need to use the new phones but I have everything I want on my curve, just pics and vids look better on the 8900 and bold.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Is it true that Blackberries have the most stable OS out of all the smartphones? I'm trying to prove to a friend who thinks otherwise, but I haven't found any evidence.
I wouldn't think so...the OS is more stable than Windows mobile 6.X(haven't used 7.0), a buddy of mine who works for a local cell companies tech dept. says that Nokias smartphone OS is the best on the market....anyone concur with this?
I used to have that old bricked out E62
laugh.gif
Yeah, Nokia'sOS was pretty nice. Blackberry is cool too though.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Any blackberries coming out soon for sprint?

Niagara right? when?

and any others?

supposedly the onyx, storm 2, 9300 curve, gemini 8325, bold 9000, curve 9220, curve 8930

no one knows when they are supposed to drop... I think the Niagara is supposed to be available this quater

Originally Posted by CJ863

Any blackberries coming out soon for sprint?

Niagara right? when?

and any others?

supposedly the onyx, storm 2, 9300 curve, gemini 8325, bold 9000, curve 9220, curve 8930

no one knows when they are supposed to drop... I think the Niagara is supposed to be available this quater

all those?

eek.gif

damn got to start researching now!

my first blackberry, any enthusiasts out there have an idea which is > ?

my first blackberry, any enthusiasts out there have an idea which is > ?
According to CB.com
1. What?
The BlackBerry 9630. Originally codenamed the Niagara, will be released as the Tour. Source.
2. Who?
CDMA carriers. Verizon will be the first in the states, with Sprint following sometime after. Source. Sprint not far behind?
and remember, Sprint STAYS laggin on their BlackBerry devices.

Anyone here on CB.com?

anywho, CB/Horizon Wireless held a little contest a few weeks back. All you had to do was comment in the post, say what you wanted then wait for the results.

Now I know a black bezel for the Bold is like $13+tax, but I was all excited when I saw my confirmation email this morning. I've never won anything in acontest before, so I'm all jazzed up.
laugh.gif
Plus, I never had any intentions of changing the bezel simply because I keep an OEM BB skin around my phone99.999% of the time. But a free bezel ain't a bad thing at all.
smile.gif

Funny thing is, I'm more hyped about changing my keyboard to the red numeric version. I should have that done (hopefully) around the end of the week. (waiting for the tools I ordered from eBay)

I upgrade my old Crackberry to the new Curve Titanium and I find new stuff about it all the time.

The updating straight from Facebook for where they work and all sorts of info and auto updates on Birthdays..

Looking forward to new Apps to load on it which are feasible..

Hey guys I just got a storm. I'm a complete blackberry n00b, I've never had one before. I have no idea what apps/software/anything to do with thisphone. If anyone could help me out with any tips/advice on what to get as far as apps or software go I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Who here has actually updated their OS with no problems? I'm kinda skeptical about doing it. It's much more complicated than when I had to update my iphone it seems. I'm on .114 and want to go to the new .250 cause of the supposed "better battery life" Or can someone recommend a OS thats decent in that department?

Verizon BlackBerry users (or anyone else who may be able to help, for that matter).

One of my favorite things about the LG Voyager was the application "V Cast Song ID". Now that I have my Curve, I thought I lost it. After doing someresearch this afternoon, I've learned that the program is available for the Curve (8330 to get specific).

Question is, how do I get it?

ATTN SPRINT HEADS & MEMPHISBOI55:

Sprint BlackBerry Tour Site Goes LiveAlso!!!
Posted in News &Rumors on 16 Jun 2009 00:40 by David Boyd |
speech-bubble.gif
17 comments

Double suhhhweeeet!!! Look who also launched their BlackBerry Tour website, guess they didn't want to be left out of the party.The two big CDMA carriers in the United States will be launching the much awaited BlackBerry Tour this summer!
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]The BlackBerry Tour will be available at Sprint stores,[/color] www.sprint.com
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and 1-800-Sprint1 later this summer for $199.99 with a new line of[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]service or eligible upgrade, two-year service agreement and $50 instant[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]rebate and $100 mail-in rebate. Additional savings may be available to[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]business customers through their Sprint account manager.[/color]

FOR ALL YOU STORM HEADS THAT WANNA SWITCH PHONES:

Verizon BlackBerry Tour Site GoesLive!
Posted in News &Rumors on 15 Jun 2009 23:22 by Kevin Michaluk |
speech-bubble.gif
63 comments

Suhhhweeeet!!! You can click on over to sign-up for updates and to get your invitation to preorder.... and if you haven't seen ourBlackBerry Tour 9630 review yet, be sure to check out part I and part II. It'll help pass the time until you get one of these babies in your hand.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Verizon BlackBerry users (or anyone else who may be able to help, for that matter).

One of my favorite things about the LG Voyager was the application "V Cast Song ID". Now that I have my Curve, I thought I lost it. After doing some research this afternoon, I've learned that the program is available for the Curve (8330 to get specific).

Question is, how do I get it?
Please, someone help me out.

I've read that I have to go through Browser>Get Apps , but I can't find it. Am I doing the right thing?

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

I got a storm (renewed my year contract in Dec. to get it) how much will it cost me to switch over to the Tour?

Same here... I need that Tour... I'm tired of this touch screen...

^^ Same situation. I think we may have to just sell our Storms and pay full price for the tour.
frown.gif

However, I also heard that if you get 3 replacement phones, you will eligible for a newer model. So if you want to, you can call verizon and tell them yourstorm is giving you problems. They'll send you a new one and then you repeat this three times. After that they agree that you just aren't happy withthe model and will upgrade you to a newer phone. Unfortunately, it might be the Storm 2 as opposed to the Tour.

Back
Top Bottom